Royal Election

Regulus Corneas was irritated, maybe even annoyed. He hated the fact he had to run after the two people who posses his heart, why was he forced to run like this? To force him to run after them? Couldn't one of them atleast have stayed at the mansion?

Not like it would have been a big deal, right? Only Emilia had to go to the Royal Election, so why Rem?

Luckly for Regulus, he was able to get to the capital in no time and once again connect his heart with the two maidens.

The only problem was.....What would he do now? He doesn't know where he was, the only thing he knows is that he's in the Capital.

So, Regulus put his hood up and started to calmly walk around, trying to get as little attention as possible.

Apart from all the loud noise in the Capital, he was pretty calm. He really needed a break from dealing with people like that small brat, or how Natsuki Subaru calls her "Loli"

He didn't really know how long he had been running for, the only thing he knows is that he saw the moon twice, so probably two nights past.

He would have gotten here much faster, but he kept almost bumping into random carriges. Seriously, why are they riding so slowly?

Not only that, but it is rather difficult to see in the dark in a forest. So he had to slow down just to make sure he didn't hit a tree.

Not like the tree would have done anything, but it would have been rather annoying to deal with.

And at that point, he was already starting to reconnect with the two maidens, so he didn't really need to hurry up at that point.

Regulus: (Not like it matters now, Though I suppose it would be nice to calmly walk around now. I do deserve it after all of my hard work.)

*later*

Emilia and Subaru were walking towards the Royal Castle, Subaru knew what this meant.

They would meet Julius and Emilia would go in there to do some buisness before the start of the Royal Election.

This time, he also didn't get pissed at Julius, since he isn't willing to go through the same stuff that happened last time, it did still annoy him slightly, but he wasn't an idiot anymore.....Or atleast not as much of an idiot anymore.

And so far everything was going smoothly, but for some reason.....Subaru couldn't shake off the feeling that something might go wrong. He didn't want to think too much about it though. He figured that it was most likely him being too paranoid.

*The day of the Royal Election*

This was getting beyond ridiculous at this point.

He had been looking for a whole god damn day and he hasn't been able to find either Rem or Emilia! Hell, at this point he'd want to see that black haired idiot, since he'd be able to tell him where the two maidens are.