After the Duel

Everyone in the training arena finally realized something.

Just like how Felt had Reinhard by her side, the Sword Saint who in terms of power might as well be a monster.

Emilia also had a absolute monster by her side, one who was able to absolutely destroy the reputation of the "Greatest of Knights"

And unlike the Sword Saint, he wasn't someone who would shy away from violance.

Everyone watched in silence as Regulus looked at the knights in the stands with a.....Satisfied smile? He didn't even look smug or arrogant.

Satisfied smile? He didn't even look smug or arrogant

He just looked so.....Satisfied with himself, like this was the obvious outcome.

Well.....Judging by how the "fight" went....Maybe it was the obvious outcome.

And so they watched as Regulus calmly started walking out of the arena, not even a single particle of dust on him.

Anastasia had already stormed off out of anger.

Crusch went towards Felix who was waiting for the other knights to pick up the very injured Julius from the arena.

Emilia had also walked away, but unlike Anastasia, her face wasn't filled with anger, but with worry.

Priscilla walked away, with a smirk on her face.

And Felt stayed there a little bit longer. Looking extremely satisfied at the rich brats faces.

The day that was supposed to be known for the start of the Royal Election....Will forever be known as.....

The humiliation of Julius Juukulius.

*Later*

Emilia had told Regulus to follow her, with no explaination.

Regulus didn't really appreciate her keeping the reason away from him, but he was in a good mood, so he'll let it pass.

Once they arrived, Emilia motioned Regulus to sit down beside her next to one of the short tables.

Apparantly, this was the place they stayed here during their visit to the Capital.

Emilia didn't say anything for a couple of seconds.....Before looking Regulus directly in the eyes.

Emilia: Why?

Regulus:...Why what? There could be multiple scenarios for your question, so how am I supposed to know what exactly your talking about?

Emilia:...Why did you insult the Sage Council?

Regulus: Why wouldn't I? They deserved to be called out for their flaws, It's as simple as that. What kind of idiot insults their superior when they have done nothing wrong? Not only that, but they insulted me! ME! Who do they think they are violating my rights?!