Royal Election Part 2

A knight, a Royal Canditate, a Nobel or part of the Sage Council, it didn't matter.

No matter who you were, be it the strongest or the weakest, everyone in this room felt a chill creep up their spine when they felt the bloodlust come out of nowhere.

If anyone had to guess blindly where such bloodlust could possibly come from, most would guess a Mabeast, since their mindless creatures who have no other desire then to kill.

But the truth was, that the bloodlust came from one man, a plain looking young man with golden eyes.

The young man took a few steps forward and glared at the Sage Council, no....He glared at the one with bushy eyebrows.

Regulus: So you're a part of the Sage Council? As far as I heard, they're supposed to be wise men who run this worthless country. Though if you ask me, you're a complete idiot that doesn't know what he's doing.

Emilia: R-Regulus it's fine! Just-

Regulus: Shush. Don't interupt me. I'm talking right now so no one gets to interupt me! Now, back to whoever you are, the one who makes the title of "Sage Council" worthless. You frankly shouldn't let your power get to your head, you know? Honestly, it just shows how horrible this country is for even considering giving you any kind of form of political power, because let's be honest here, a six year old child could do a better job than whatever you're doing right now. After all, you've barely spoken this entire meeting and you have the audacity to insult someone who might become the ruler of this country? Your stupidity truly suprises and disgusts me, If I were you, I would consider changing careers out of shame. Of course, someone like me couldn't possibly feel shame, since unlike you, I would never do anything as shamefull as your doing right now. Have your ever even considered the fact that she might become ruler someday? Can your tiny brain even comprehend that? Because judging from what your doing today, I honestly doubt that you have anything worthwile in that brain of yours. Actually, calling it a brain would be too much of a compliment, would it not be? That would be giving you too much credit, your nothing but a mindless idiot that got cocky because he has a nice position in this country. And that goes to everyone in this room, whoever even dared to insult Emilia or even blond hair over there might as well be considered mentally retarted since you clearly don't understand the position of the Royal Canditates, even I who has limited knowledge on the Royal Canditates since I could frankly not careless about this stupid election of yours, Know that their somewhat important. How dare you make me hear your dumb voicee over and over again? Insulting Emilia? Who the fuck do you think you are? What right do you think you have to insult someone above you? In fact, what right do you think you have that you can insult anyone?! What's next? Are you going to insult one of your "important" heroes? Or maybe even the Dragon who you idiots treat like a god? Or maybe your going to insult me?! ME?! Who the fuck do you think you are?! This complete shit show with even the Royal Canditates insulting eachother can be called nothing more than a meeting between mindless idiotic fools. Who do nothing but VIOLATE MY RIGHTS!!

With Regulus screaming his last words out, all of the bloodlust disappeared, like it never even existed.

Some finally took a breath, not even realizing that they were holding their breath the entire time.

There was a long silence that followed, no one said anything for a while.

Regulus: Of course you keep silent. How could any of you even dare speak after tha-

But then the "wise man" with the bushy eyebrows spoke.

Bordeaux: Who are you?! How dare interupt the Royal Election?!