Agreement

Subaru walked into Regulus's room as he saw him trying to relax on the bed.

Judging by the face that Regulus was making right now, he wasn't pleased with who was infront of him right now.

Regulus: At this point it's to be expected, but for some reason I'm still surprised by it. I already knew that you're completely incompetent, but you can't even knock on a door before entering it? I don't mean to be rude since I'm stating only pure facts, but you're honestly one of the worst people I've met in my life. Have you ever even considered how I feel everytime you violate my rights? You probably hadn't since you can't even comprehend concepts like common courtesy and respect.

Normally, Subaru would have interupted him by now to try and avoid his ridiculous rants, but at this point Subaru knew better than that, since interupting him would only mean more rants.

Subaru:...I need your help.

Subaru still felt disgusted at the idea of asking him for help, but to him saving Rem is more than worth it.

It's not like he hasn't asked for his help before...

Regulus: Again with this Mabeast stuff? Haven't I already told you to deal with it yourself? Why do I have to repeat myself when you should just listen the first time I told you no?

Subaru:...Right, but before that, are you going back with Emilia to the mansion?

Regulus: Hey, what gives you the right to change topic just like that? What was the point of "asking me for help" when you change topics just like that? It would be nice if you'd just leave already and stop wasting my precious time.

At this point, Subaru was already starting to get frustrated.

Subaru: Urgh! Fine! I'll get to the point! You told me that you'd help me if the White Whale attack actually happens, right?! Then how about this? After the battle is done, I want you to see the corpse of the Whale and then help me fight the Archbishop of Gluttony!

Regulus: Tch- What's with the pointless screaming? Do I look like I'm deaf to you? You're honestly so inconsiderate, no wonder that no one likes you.

Subaru: Just- Just tell me that you agree to it?

Regulus: Why should I agree with it? To me it just looks like a massive waste of time, you have shown no evidence of that big Mabeast actually appearing, why are you even so fixated on the idea of bringing me with you? Give me one good reason to even humor you?

Subaru: You'll uh....Have a favor from me?

Regulus: That implies that you have something to offer me that I can't gain myself, which isn't true. Also that implies that I am somehow greedy and that I want everything for myself which is nothing but slander. Did you really think that I'd require a favor from you? Again, I don't intend to be rude or somehow be considered "mean" but you truly don't have a concept of common sense in that empty brain of yours, now do you?

Subaru: I can...Get you a vacation?

.......

Regulus: Excuse me? What are you talking about? I know for a fact that you don't earn anything from your job, so how would you possibly be able to give me a vacation?

Subaru: Well....I'll probably be credited for the defeat against the White Whale and against Sloth, and if you defeat Gluttony then you'll also be credited with that victory.

Regulus: Hah? What does that have anything to do with a vacation? I don't care about being credited with beating some random bishop, that would only give me attention which I do not desire. Once again you don't intend to even consider my feelings on the matter, you truly are a pitiful being.