Loot House

*Knock* *Knock*

???: For a Rat...

Subaru: Poison.

???: For the White Whale....

Subaru: A harpoon.

???: To the noble dragon lord, we are....

Subaru:....uhh....what was it again?

He muttered this.

Suddenly, Regulus walked up to the door, and lightly kicked it, but despite the fact that the kick had barely any power in it. It comepletely obliterated the door, like it was nothing.

This also caused Rom, who was standing at the door to fall flat on his ass.

Subaru: W-Whoa, hold on-

Regulus: Who do you think you are to set up some stupid password to this run down shack? We simply want to enter here, but you try to make our entry more difficult than it needs to be? This is a violation of my right of free movement!!

Everyone looked wide eyed at what Regulus had done. But there was also someone else in the loot house.

Felt: Y-You?! What the hell are you doing here?!

Regulus: And why should i give you my reason as to why i'm here? Especially since you demanded it like you're so much better than me.

Rom: My door!

Regulus walked into the loot house, with the others hesitantly following.

Subaru: (What's going on? He doesn't know what a Authority is, so why can he use it? Especially since i saw him breathing earlier....Maybe....he doesn't know about lion's heart? Or maybe hasn't found any women to put it on?)

As they walked in, Felt noticed Emilia's presence.

Felt: Hah?! Why are you so persistant?! Just give up already!!

Emilia: Sorry, but this isn't something i can just give up on. If you do as i say, i won't hurt you.

Then, Ice crystals started appearing around Emilia.

Emilia: I have only one demand, return my insignia. It's very important to me.

Rom got up from the floor and said....

Rom: Normally, i wouldn't have backed down but...This one is trouble.

After all, one could use magic, and the other could bust down a door with their  limbs that weren't muscular in any kind of way.

Felt: What's up with you, old man?! Admitting defeat before the fight even started?

Rom: Lady, you're a elf aren't ya?

Emilia:....Not exactly, i'm only a half-elf.

Felt: Half-elf? Wait, silver hair? Then you are....

Emilia: It's a accidental resemblence! It causes a lot of trouble for me, in fact.

Felt: And you!

She pointed at Regulus.

Felt: You have a lot of guts to show up here after making me fall flat on my face!

Emilia:...He did what?

Subaru: She said something he didn't like, so he grabbed her leg to explain to her what she did wrong.

Emilia: You must have spend a lot of time with him to answer that so casually.

Subaru: Not really, i met him about 3 minutes before you did.