Chapter Eight

English is bold.

Please vote and comment! It means the world to me. 💜

*******

Kimura was exhausted after the long day filled with excitement. She didn't realize she fell asleep on Yoongi's shoulder halfway into the movie until she feels someone lightly stroking her cheek. She's conscious enough to enjoy the feeling, but not awake enough to move, so she stays on Yoongi's shoulder and listens to the groups soft whispers.

"She's beautiful," she hears JK whisper near her face. It must be him touching her face.

"JK, Jimin, Tae...you feel a connection with her like we feel with each other, don't you?" that whisper comes from Namjoon, and succeeds in making Kiki very confused, but she keeps listening even when Jungkook stops rubbing her cheek.

"Yes, Hyung...I assume that means you all feel the same?" Tae asks.

"We all want her too. We're just worried about how she'll react when she finds out we're all in a relationship together. Plus, we have no idea what she's been through to cause her depression and anxiety and we don't want to do anything to maker her uncomfortable." Jin explains.

Kiki can hear sadness in his voice when he spoke about her depression, but she's not thinking about that. She's thinking she must dreaming because she swears she heard him say that they're all together. Not that she has any issues with polyamory, but she had no clue they were together! Kiki knew they were notoriously good at keeping their private lives private and now it makes sense as to why they work so hard for that privacy. It wouldn't be good for their reputation if the whole world knew they're in a relationship, it could possibly ruin their careers.

Then she remembers Jin saying they all want her and she bolts upright off of Yoongi and stares at them with shock as her eyes adjust to the dimly lit room. She thinks about pretending she never heard any of that, but she's a terrible liar and the curiosity would drive her insane if she didn't ask them now about the things she heard.

"Uhhh, was I dreaming or did I hear you say you're all together and you all want me too?" She quickly says, making the guys faces pale with fear of her reaction.

"We thought you were asleep," says Hobi, voice shaking.

"I woke up when Jungkook was touching my face," she says, looking around at their terrified expressions. "Why are you looking at me like I'm about to ruin your lives?"

"Because you could with what you now know." Jimin says from beside her with tears in his eyes.

Kiki quickly holds his hands, "I would never, not for all the money in the world, tell anyone about your relationship. It's not my place to do so," she says genuinely. A tear slides down Jimin's cheek and she wipes it away with a soft smile, putting her hand back in his.

"Are you happy together?" Kiki asks, looking at the others. Jungkook nods his head quickly making tears fall from his eyes too.

"You really won't tell anyone, Noona?" asks JK, pleading to her with his sad doe eyes.

"Of course not. I'm glad you're happy! I'd never do anything to jeopardize that."

"You don't think it's weird or disgusting, all of us being together?" Yoongi asks timidly.

"Oh, sweet Gigi, I could never think your relationship is disgusting and I hope you never feel that way either. Everyone deserves happiness and if you find yours with six other people, then so be it. I always thought it was cute that you guys are such great friends and seeing how much you love each other. Now I know that love isn't brotherly, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that." Kiki says, making sure to keep eye contact with Yoongi so he understands she's serious. He nods at her with a small nervous smile.