Chapter Nineteen

My panic eases a bit when Jimin giggles cutely, crawling back to Tae and taking him into his arms, "yep, Tae Tae, noona had to ask me to roll you over because your um, arousal, was rubbing her ass," he giggles more.

I look at Tae with my extremely red face, worried that he'd freak out like Kookie had, but he seems to calm down from the way Jimin is being so nonchalant about it.

"Noona, I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I didn't know I was doing that, I promise!"

"It didn't make me uncomfortable, Tae. It was a bit of shock," I pause, pondering if I want to say what's on my mind right now.

"What is it, angel?" Namjoon asks.

"I just," I hesitate again, "ugh, this is so embarrassing to say!"

I cover my cheeks with my hands to try to calm down. I calm a little when JK hugs me to him and gently coaxes my hands from my face.

"Darling, you can tell us anything. We won't judge you, if that's what you're afraid of," Jin says.

"Okay okay, I can do this," I give myself a little pep talk making the guys smile at me.

"Honestly, I thought I'd be really uncomfortable the first time I was in the presence of one of you while you're hard. So the fact that I wasn't uncomfortable at all was surprising, but what's even more surprising to me is that I'm slightly turned on," I blush even harder now as I see the shock on their faces, "trust me, it's weird for me too. I haven't been horny in over six years, and I haven't had an orgasm since before I was raped. Even then, I just did it myself because I wasn't completely comfortable with my boyfriend," I put "boyfriend" in air quotes because it's hard for me to consider him as a boy or a friend after what he did to me. He's more of a wild animal than human in my eyes.

I take a deep, cleansing breath before continuing, "but with you guys, I feel like I'm home. I'm not sure you could make me uncomfortable if you tried. Which again, is very surprising to me. So, um, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't want you guys to worry if you get hard around me. Also, I don't know what you guys are usually like when I'm not around, but I feel like you're holding back on showing each other affection in front of me and I don't want that. I want you guys to be yourselves and do what makes you happy, I promise I won't be upset if you all started making out with each other right in front of me. And just so you know, Jimin and Kookie...we all heard what you were doing in the shower yesterday!" I laugh at the sight of Jimin blushing and hiding his face in Tae's shoulder. I squeal loudly when JK starts tickling my sides.

"Stop being mean to us, noona," he says with a pout in his voice as he tickles me, "I told you I'd tickle you again when you couldn't kick me!"

I start flailing around crazily, trying to get away from his freakishly strong hands, "Kookie, let go of me," I barely manage to say through all the giggles escaping my mouth.

I look up when I hear laughter to see all boys tickling each other and laugh delightedly at their happy faces. Jungkook finally stops tickling me as he looks around at our happy boyfriends too.

"Kookie?" I get his attention quietly.

"Yeah noona?" He looks down at me with his beautiful eyes and a smile that melts my heart.

"I really want to kiss you right now," I say, not able to take my eyes off his lips, admiring the little freckle under his plump bottom lip.

His smile brightens and he pulls me on his lap again, placing kisses all over my face making me giggle.

"Is this what you wanted noona?" He teases.

"No!" I exclaim through my laughter.

"Oh, I guess I'll stop then," he play pouts at me, trying hard not to smile.