Chapter 37

SURPRISE! A new chapter after 10 months!!! 🥳

*******

I don't get to the phone before it stops ringing, but Yoongi's phone starts right after. As he answers, I see a bunch of texts in our group chat asking how the date went. I grin and start to reply when Yoongi tosses his phone on my lap.

"Hi, noona," I look at the phone and see Jimin and Taehyung smiling at me.

I set my phone down and grin at them. "Hi, guys. How was your day?"

"It was exhausting. We wanted to call to let you know that we have a vocal practice tomorrow, ten to twelve-thirty," Taehyung explains.

"It's ten-thirty to twelve, he keeps getting confused," Jimin laughs, ruffling Taehyung's hair while he pouts.

"Anyway," Taehyung pushes Jimin away and grabs the phone, "how was your day, noona? Hyung? We didn't see either of you today. We all missed you," he pouts some more and Jimin hugs him comfortingly.

Before I can respond, Yoongi lifts me and sets me between his legs, pulling my back flush to his chest and resting his chin on my head.

"It was good," Yoongi says while I get comfortable. "We missed you too. How was your day?"

"Aww, hyung. Look at you being all cute and sweet," Jimin teases.

"What do you mean? I'm always cute and sweet," Yoongi says monotonously, making us all laugh.

"Okay, we'll let you guys enjoy your night," Taehyung winks exaggeratedly. "Just make sure to be at the company before ten!"

"Ten-thirty, Tae Tae," Jimin corrects again with a laugh. "Bye, hyung and noona. We love you."

"We love you too," Yoongi and I say together and end the call.

I giggle when Yoongi starts leaving light kisses on my neck.

"Hey, Yoongs?" I say randomly.

"Hmm?"

"Will you teach me how to play the piano?"

He brings his head away from my neck, "really? You want to learn?"

"I think it would be fun to learn. And it would be awesome if we could play a song together on stage someday," I turn around between his legs so I can see his face.

He smiles a gummy smile and nods vigorously, "I'd love to teach you, little one."

"Yay!" I lean forward to kiss him all over his face as he laughs happily.

"Let's sleep now. We can wake up early in the morning so I can start teaching you before your vocal lesson," Yoongi excitedly adjusts us into a spooning position while he speaks.

"Shouldn't we set an alarm?" I laugh.

"Oh yeah. Let's get up at seven," he says, reaching for his phone to set his alarm.

"Okay, Yoongs," I lift his hand to kiss it before placing it back on my stomach. "Sweet dreams, I love you."

"I love you too, little one. Goodnight," he kisses my head and snuggles into me. I fall asleep quickly with a small smile on my face.

*******

I naturally woke up at six-fifteen and decided to sneak out of Yoongi's embrace to go get some exercise before work today. Having worked up quite a sweat, I check the time and decide to hop in the shower when I see it's almost seven.

As I'm washing my hair, I see Yoongi stumble into the bathroom and brush his teeth before stripping down and joining me in the shower.

"Why didn't you wake me up when you got up?" He asks, seemingly still half asleep.