Bonus Chapter

SURPRISE!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

I decided to write this chapter as a special thank you for ONE THOUSAND VOTES!!!

I thank y'all every chapter for your support, but 1k votes is a huge milestone to me. I remember getting so excited that I had 100 reads, now we're almost at 20k and I honestly can't believe it. I'm the epitome of Jungshook 😭

This chapter is not relevant to the plot and it will be mostly smut. This book is rated mature so please don't report it if you don't like smut. As I said, this is not relevant to the plot at all so you're not missing anything essential if you don't read it!

I also feel the need to explain that I don't ship the members together in real life. This is a work of fiction and a figment of my imagination solely for entertainment purposes. This, in no way, represents the sexual orientation or preferences of the BTS members in real life.

This is my first time writing smut so I'm sorry if it's terrible 🙈

Okay, I'll shut up now. Please enjoy this chapter of Jungkook and Jimin in the shower. This technically takes place during chapter 17!

*******

Jungkook POV

I can't stop the laughter that escapes my mouth as I chase my hyung around our living room. My heart fills with joy watching him run away, giggling like crazy.

He takes off toward his bedroom so I dash after him, sliding through the doorway just as he tries to shut it behind him.

"Good effort, Jimin-ssi," I say, picking him up and swinging him over my shoulder. I laugh as he swats my butt over and over yelling at me to put him down.

"Yah! I'm you're hyung you twerp, put me down!"

I love bickering with Jimin-hyung like this. We both know we're just joking around and it makes me laugh when he gets "upset" when I don't call him hyung. He knows I respect so much as my hyung, but we both enjoy playing around like this.

I walk to his bathroom and set him down, turning on the shower before turning back to my hyung. I quickly pull him into a hug, squeezing him tightly as he tries to get away from my post workout sweat.

"Oh no, you're all sweaty hyung! Looks like you're gonna have to shower with me," I say smugly, taking off his shirt as he stands there with his mouth open.

I chuckle as I finish undressing both of us and pull hyung into the shower with me. I grab his loofa, pouring his favorite body wash and lathering it up before washing all over his body, kissing his beautiful lips randomly as I scrub. When I'm done washing him, he takes the loofa from me and starts washing my body while I wash his hair. I lean his head under the water, making sure not not get any shampoo in his eyes, then add a generous amount of conditioner. After he washes and conditions my hair he pulls me into his arms, resting his chin on my shoulder.

Enjoying the way our wet skin feels sliding against each other, I start to gently massage his shoulders.

"You okay, hyung?" I question.

"I'm fine baby. I'm just very happy," he says, kissing my neck, "let me show you how happy you make me, Kookie."

I groan and tilt my head back to give him better access as he continues kissing, being careful not to leave any marks as he makes his way to my lips. Our tongues intertwine and my hands slide over his wet skin to his narrow hips to pull him against me, groaning even more when I feel his hardness come in contact with mine.

"We gotta be quick hyung, dinner is probably here by now," I say, dropping to my knees and taking his cock into my mouth. As I suck, I reach between his legs, probing at his puckered hole.

Jimin's sweet moans are music to my ears as I make him feel good. I slowly insert one finger making him moan loudly. I take his length out of my mouth, "shhh babe, we don't want to scare noona."

I get back to business as hyung tries to keep quiet by coving his mouth with his cute hands. It doesn't do much, but I admire the effort. I add another finger to his hole and immediately search for his prostate, knowing that'll finish him in no time.

"Ugh, Kookie, please," he begs.

"Please what, hyung?"

"Please fuck me! I need you so bad," he pleads loudly.

It turns me on so much seeing how desperate he is for me to be inside him. I waste no time standing up and turning him around so his back is facing me. I use three fingers to make sure he's prepped enough for me to enter him. It doesn't matter how excited I am, I never want to hurt my hyung.

"Please baby, I'm stretched enough. I need you," he reaches back, grabbing my hips to pull me to him.

I hold my cock and line it up, pushing in as gently as I can. We both moan loudly at the feeling of me bottoming out in his tight hole. I lean forward to kiss his shoulder, trying to muffle the sounds coming out of my mouth.

"You feel so good, baby," Jimin says, putting his hands on the wall so he can push his ass into me.

"You're amazing, hyung. I love you so much," I grab his hips and start thrusting faster, hitting his prostate with each thrust. The sound of our skin slapping together was turning me on even more and I know this is going to end quickly. I reach around Jimin to stroke him, making sure he's ready to come with me.

"Fuck Kookie, faster," he moans out, meeting me thrust for thrust. I feel his ass tightening around me before he comes in my hand and on the shower wall, spurring on my own orgasm. I hold him to me tightly as I come inside him whispering that I love him.

I slowly pull out and appreciate the sight of my cum leaking from him. He stands up straight, turning to watch me as I lick his cum from my fingers, keeping eye contact with him.

"Fuck baby, you're so hot," he says, lust still in his eyes as he tries to catch his breath.

"You have no idea what you do to me hyung," I respond, reaching for the loofa because we're both sweaty again.

We wash and dry quickly, get dressed and go join the others for dinner. We must have looked suspicious because all the hyungs are smirking at us and noona says,

"Well Kookie, looks like you got your hug."

*******

Well.....I hope it's not terrible? I don't know lol

Anyway, thank you again for 1,000 votes. I really can't express how much I appreciate every single person reading this. I love you all 💜💜💜💜

They're so cute, I'm actually having chest pains 🥲