Chapter 28

English is bold.

Mature content ahead, folks! You've been warned 🙈💜

*******

There was a knock on the door right when I was on the cusp of sleep, making me groan and snuggle into Jin's chest at the disruption. He chuckles and pulls the covers over us all the way to my chin.

"Sorry noona, but dinner is here and you haven't been eating much these last few days," I hear Jimin say through the locked door. Jungkook hops up, grabs some underwear from his bag in the corner of the room before opening the door for Jimin.

Jimin sits beside me on the bed, smoothing my hair down with a soft look in his eyes. I blush and try to hide under the covers, but he doesn't let me. I pout as he holds the blanket securely at my chin and he laughs at me.

"How was it noona? Did these idiots treat you well?" He jokes, but I see the concern in his expression.

"It was phenomenal, Jiminie. I'm so happy I found you guys. And you're right, I haven't been eating enough lately and I'm starving after all this exercise," I smirk a little. "Now, out. I need to get dressed. Thank you for coming to check on me!"

Jimin grins as I kiss his cheek, but yelps when JK picks him up under his arms and sets him down outside the door before shutting it in his face and locking it. We can hear Jimin whispering "he's lucky I love him," as he walks away from the door, making us grin at each other.

I hop out of the bed and quickly wrap myself in my towel before rushing to the bathroom to pee and clean myself up. I look in the mirror as I was my hands to discover rosy cheeks and bright eyes. I smile widely at my reflection, not remembering the last time looked so happy.

*******

Dinner that evening was a noisy affair with the boys. My parents had called to say they were going to eat out with some of my moms school friends before we fly back to Korea tomorrow. Which now that I think about it, I'm so glad they decided to go out because I'm pretty sure Jin, Jungkook, and I didn't keep quiet during our little sexual adventure.

I wake the next morning cuddled on Hobi's chest as Namjoon spoons me from behind, his arms wrapped around both me and Hobi, holding us tight. Hoseok is caressing my face, running his fingers over my eyebrows, eyelids, down my nose and over my lips. I surprise him by opening my eyes and biting his finger when it comes in contact with my lips, making me laugh as he tries not to shriek.

"Pretty, I thought you were still sleeping!"

"Oh, so you were content with being creepy and touching all over my face?" I ask sarcastically.

"What? That's not creepy," he pouts.

I look up and smile at him, "and exactly how is that not creepy?"