Chapter 34

The day passed by ridiculously quick. Jiwoo-unnie stayed the whole time I was modeling her clothes and helped with adjusting my hair and makeup accordingly. It was such a great time working with her, she was professional, kind, humble, and all of the staff loved her.

When the golden retriever was brought to set, he completely stole the show. He was definitely everyone's favorite part of the day. I can't wait to see how the photos with him turn out.

After the dog and Jiwoo-unnie left, I modeled the clothes from the other designers. The American designer went with a 90s grunge look and I loved that shoot. The Japanese designer went with a modern take on a kimono and other Japanese traditional wear. That shoot felt special and cathartic considering the loss I just experienced. It was great being able to model their clothes, I hope they get a lot of attention after this, they definitely deserve it.

Now I'm sitting in an SUV with Violet, Hobi, Jimin, and Tae, listening to them argue about what to get for dinner. I'm too exhausted to partake, so I lean on Jimin and close my eyes as he absentmindedly kisses my head.

"Guys, let's go home and figure it out then. Noona is about to pass out," Jimin suggests.

"Thanks, Jiminie," I whisper.

"Sorry, noona, we'll be quiet," Tae whispers from my other side and I hear Hobi asking their driver to take us to the dorm. That's the last thing I heard before zonking out in Jimin shoulder.

"Kiki! Wake your ass up!" I jump up when my supposed best friend screams at me.

"You're such a bitch," I mutter sleepily while she laughs.

"We've been trying to wake you gently for a few minutes, but I guess Violet-noona got impatient," Tae explains while I exit the SUV.

"She always wakes me up like that, but don't worry, I'll get my payback," I direct a glare to Violet.

"Noona!" I turn to find Jungkook running toward me from the slowly moving vehicle that he jumped out of. He picks me up and spins me around while I clutch onto his biceps. "I missed you so much! How was your shoot? I really wish I could have come, but I was busy all day."

"It's like we're not even here," Hobi jokes.

"Hush, I know you guys had a good day. You were sending us pictures all day and it was killing me," he places my feet on the ground and playfully scowls at his hyung.

Still sleepy, I rest my face on Jungkook's chest and let him support most of my weight. I watch as the rest of the guys join us from the now parked car.

"Let's go up before Kiki falls asleep while standing up," Jin says, coming over to kiss my head.

"Want me to carry you?" Jungkook asks.

"No, thank you, Kookie," I smile and take his hand. "I missed you too, by the way. And the shoot was really fun. I wish you all could have been there, but I understand that you're busy," I tell him while we all pile into the elevator.

"I wish we could have kept the dog! He was so cute," Jimin says.

"He was the best," Tae agrees.

"I really can't wait to see those photos. They're probably going to be the only ones I want framed," I laugh.

"Why won't you just adopt a dog already?" Violet asks.

"I can't right now or I would have kidnapped him!"

"Why can't you?" She asks.

"Well, the guys have explained that we're about to get extremely busy and I won't have time to take care of a dog any time soon. Speaking of dogs, when the hell do I get to meet yours?" I ask the guys.