Chapter Nine

AHHH!!! We got up to #7 in ot7! I am so shook right now 😮

Thank you all so much for over 500 views! Just a little over a week ago I only had 100 views. I never thought this book would get any attention, so this is a wonderful surprise 😭

As a gift, please enjoy this new, super long chapter and a stunning picture of Hobi 🥲💜

Trigger warning: mentions of rape and lost pregnancy.

I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, but this is an integral part of the plot, so I can't leave it out.

This is unedited, sorry for any mistakes! 💜

*******

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung had a large grin on his face as he got ready for bed. Kiki's reaction to his kiss on her cheek amused him. He's used to freely giving affection to his boyfriends in their home and it felt natural to include Kiki in that. His smile fades thinking about what she went through. She didn't give any details, but hinted enough for them to somewhat understand. The more he thinks about it, the sadder he gets. Who could do something so heinous to a wonderful woman like Kimura? He vows to himself that he will do whatever it takes to make her feel safe and loved and replace her bad memories with happy ones. He knows his partners will do the same, he's seen the way they all look at her, it's the same way they look at each other.

He wonders for a moment as he's getting into bed if their feelings are progressing too fast with Kiki. He dismisses that thought quickly though. It doesn't matter how long they've known her, she seamlessly fits into their group and had already worked her way into their hearts. He felt the same instant connection with Kiki that he felt when he first met the members. It took him a few years to realize his love wasn't brotherly, but getting that feeling in his chest as soon as he laid eyes on Kimura, he knew he'd be in love with her in no time. And he's going to take her advice and not let other people's opinions influence him. If he falls in love with her after only one day then so be it, he can't help his feelings and he doesn't want to hide them either. He doesn't want to lose any time with her because he's scared they're moving too fast. He sure his Hyungs and Kookie would agree with that.

Taehyung is so caught up in his thoughts he almost doesn't notice Hobi climbing into bed with him.

"Hey, Hyung. You okay?"

"I don't know, Tae. I can't stop thinking about what Kiki was implying happened to her. I figured you'd be thinking about it too and that we could both use some cuddles," Hobi says, pulling Taehyung's head onto his chest.

Tae happily wraps his body over Hobi, "you're not wrong. How could they, you know? I'm just glad she feels safe with us."

"Do you think she's actually okay now? Hoseok asks.