Special Chapter: Crocodile

[Author: It is time for Croco-boy to shine!!

Crocodile: Shut up brat

Author: *Glares at Crocodile but decided not to say anything* Anyway, another Special Chapter everyone! It is about how you first meet Croco-boy!

Crocodile: Stop calling me that and don't shout. It's annoying

Author: *Rolled her eyes in annoyance* Ya guys! This may get ahem quite spicey~ It's only a little though! Well, you've been warned~

Crocodile: Naughty, horny little brat

Author: *Blushes furiously* Shut the fuck up!! *Stares back at the readers* Just read the God damn chapter already!!]

"Soon may the Wellerman come~ To bring us sugar and tea and rum~ One day, when the tonguing' is done~ We'll take our leave and go~ " You sang under your breath while walking towards a certain familiar town.

"As far as I've heard, the fight's still on~ The line's not cut, and the whale's not gone~ The Wellerman makes his regular call~ To encourage the captain, crew and all~" You continue with a sack of treasure on your shoulder while your companions are walking behind you.

You enter the entrance of the town that has a WELCOME TO WINTER TOWN sign and it takes a couple of minutes before everyone can recognize you.

"Welcome back Snow-San!"

"Looking good as always Snow-San!"

"Snow-San we missed you!"

"Damn Snow-Chan ya sure grew up into a beautiful woman!"

You can't help but smile genuinely at the familiar voices of familiar people while they are greeting you.

You didn't stop from walking and just wave at them and send your rather unusual sweet smile while passing through them.