Chapter 22: Heso!

"An island! Sugoiiii~!" Luffy cheered happily staring ahead of your ship. You whistled in awe. You have never been to sky island and it never crosses your mind to come here.

But it sure as hell that this place looks so good! Maki will be dying to come here if you tell her this place does exist. 

"Hey. The island entrance said Skypeia, right?" Robin asked Nami.

Nami smiled at her and nodded.

"Yes. The same name that was written on the map Luffy found. The galleon that fell on us really did come here! They saw this same sight 200 years ago!" Nami explained happily. 

You hummed in thought and walk towards the railings of the ship and look down.

"I wonder. If I jump right at this moment, will I hit water or will I fall directly from the sky and die?" You curiously said out loud and Ash hissed loudly in agreement. Nami, Chopper, and Usopp gawked at you in disbelief.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"Hmm, I'm curious about the same thing" 

"NOT YOU TOO, ROBIN!"

•••••

You watched Luffy and his friends jump out of the ship and run towards the island in front of you. They looked so happy and excited.

You smiled slightly at this.

How you wish to be like them. Free from all the worries of some of their past. Doesn't need to calculate every decision they will make. To make sure it won't harm the plans you've made for the future. 

You're jealous. So jealous.

"Are you not going to follow them, Miss Megami?" Robin asked you from behind.

Ash moves around your neck and hisses at Robin in a warning way. Robin smiled at the white snake nervously and does not dare to move closer to you.

You smirk and patted Ash before looking back at her. Ash obliged to behave but continue to glare at the raven-haired beauty.