Chapter 27: Enel

[A/N: Is it Enel or Eneru? Ah, fuck it. Let's just go with Enel]

A moan escaped your lips as you started gaining consciousness from being hit by that giant snake. You flutter your eyelids open as you try to remove the heaviness that kept them shut. 

You sat up from what you are laying that seems so soft as if you're in a bed... Holy shit, cause you are indeed on a bed! 

As you suddenly find yourself in an entirely unfamiliar location, panic begins to grip you. It becomes evident that utmost caution is required; This place is dangerous. Even more dangerous because of those stones.

Your heart weighs heavily as you attempt to reach for your cherished sword, Kuroshi, in the hope to calm your nerves, only to discover it's missing from your belt. In fact, you're not even dressed in your usual attire; instead, you're clad in a satin-white dress.

The color drains from your face as you desperately and anxiously search the room around you. Hastily removing the covering blanket, you scour the area in hopes of finding your dear weapons, but to your dismay, none of them are to be found. 

Your panic gradually disperses as it is soon replaced by anger.

Who... who dares... WHO FUCKING DARES TOUCH YOU AND YOUR WEAPONS?!

Your (e/c) eyes flashed a deep crimson as you sensed someone approaching your room. You pressed your lips together, concealing yourself quietly behind the door. 

You watch the door slowly open and a skypeian woman steps inside, she's probably sent by someone to check on you. 

The Skypeian woman gasped in disbelief as she find no one in the bed and this is your queue to slam the door close and confront the weaker woman.

Her eyes widened in fear as you stood in front of her emotionless and intimidatingly. She couldn't scream as something about you is stopping her from doing so. As if something is holding her neck.

You began to approach her cautiously, and with each step, she instinctively backed away until she stumbled over the edge of the bed behind her. Just as she was about to lose her balance and fall, you quickly reached out and wrap your right bare hand around her neck. It's tight, but not tight enough to choke her to death.

"P-please d-don't kill m-me!!" She pleads to you and you grinned at her sinisterly.

"Only if you told me where are my weapons, my sweet little angel~" You cooed with an unsettling sweetness, drawing her closer to you.

She gasped and blushed deeply as she realized that she is no longer afraid but rather... attracted to your charm! 

You couldn't help but take notice of this, and a smug chuckle escaped your lips. There's a certain satisfaction you derive from women falling for your charms, especially when you're being a bit assertive. After all, where's the harm in having a little fun, (Y/N)~?