Chapter 1: Nanohana

[A/N: So this chapter is already edited. My editing is not the professional all-perfect grammar shit, hell no. I just added and remove/replaced some parts in this chapter so yeah, feel free to read this again if you have read it before already].

EDITED

•••••

A pirate ship filled with 8 people docked at the port of Nanohana. They're a group of teenagers and young adults.

"So that's what an Alabasta town is like" Usopp, the Sniper of the straw pirates commented while he and the others glance at the town in front of them in amazement.

"Meshi!!" Luffy, their captain exclaimed.

Nami sigh and approach the others closely. Clearing things to them, especially to the certain straw hat owner.

"Listen everyone because I'm only going to say this once. I expect you all to be on your best behavior at all times..." Nami warned. The orange-haired Navigator.

Trouble is the last thing we need

"Okay, Nami-Swan~!" Answered cheerfully Sanji. The blonde chief cook of the Straw hat pirates.

Zoro, the first mate of the ship crossed his hand under his chest. Unfazed by the warning of the navigator.

"The guy you have to worry about the most already took off," He said.

"FOOD!!" Luffy exclaimed cheerfully while running away from their ship and making his way to the city.

"HOLD IT, LUFFY!!" Nami tried to stop but the said teen just ignored him.

"He's completely inhuman..." Usopp sweat drop after witnessing the incredible speed their captain possess when it comes to food.

"What are we gonna do now?" Vivi asked with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

~FASTFOWARDUUU~

•••••

Meanwhile on the same Island where the straw hat pirates docked. You already arrived there walking around the said place with your two companions trailing behind you.

You are wearing a [A/N: Picture above which the #179 or the red one]. You're also wearing two pairs of black small cross-shape earrings on both of your ears, two six shooters' straps with your belt on both sides of your hips, a black cavalier hat, and a cursed dagger straps around your waist beside the belt (close to one of your six-shooters).

A medieval-like design necklace hangs around your neck with a ruby stone pendant and a two-headed snake with ruby between them rests on your middle finger above your right covered glove hand.

While your two animals were both tired and eager to run out of this island. The Albino tiger named Shiro was walking behind you with his tongue stuck out of his mouth like a dog while the other one which is the gray snake named Ash rests around your neck, pretending to be your scarf.

Unlike Shiro, Ash felt like a cold towel circling around your neck and you don't exactly know why. But this doesn't mean that Ash doesn't feel hot and bothered by the unforgiving weather of Alabasta.

You halted from walking and tilted your head to the side a little and raise an eyebrow at the old man who just blocks your way.

You let the old man holding a "golden apple" talk to you. Sensing no danger coming from him other than the fact that he will try to scam you.