Chapter 15: The mess up date

You can't believe you agreed on having a date with him right now instead of beating the heck out of him for interfering with your business.

There're three reasons you're annoyed at yourself and to Doflamingo right now! First, he took away Leo. Secondly, he made you left your captain, and lastly, you're enjoying this date!

But this wine is so good! It tastes like your (f/f) wine at Snow Island. Your second home...ah...shit...

Now you're getting angry at the thought of what happened a few years ago. Damn it. Just drink it off (Y/N)!

Doflamingo who is intensely staring at you and noticed the sudden change of your attitude.

He watched you gulped down the whole glass of wine with just one shot.

"Fufufu~ what's wrong my little goddess?" He asked you sounding concerned.

You scoff at this.

"None of your business. Where are we going after this?" You asked the man while staring at him while he sits across you.

The thoughts from one of your painful and awful past slowly passing away like usual in the meantime.

"Hmm... I heard there's a firework display tonight at 7:00 PM. It will be romantic if we go there and kiss under the sparkling sky-

"Alright, that's enough! Fine, I got it. Seriously and the kiss? It will never gonna happen. After all, this whole date is such a none sense" You signed and put down the empty glass at the white round table in front of you.

This a romantic dinner... yeah romantic. He asked you for a dance earlier and...you agreed. Now, the two of you are just eating, and based on his plan, You will watch the fireworks display with him tonight. Actually, you don't mind spending time with this creep.

And yeah. You found it romantic. Despite being a psychopathic, playboy, and flamboyant mf he is. He is good at this stuff.

Somehow he knew everything you love. From the food, color, type of dresses you hate to wear, and your favorite season.

Forget it. You knew he is a stalker and somehow you found it attractive. [A/N: I'm sick🤦‍♀️]