Chapter 5: Siblings fight

Edited

•••••

"Is this all the food?!"

"Second, please! Second please!" Luffy and Usopp chanted.

You just smile in amusement and currently sitting beside Ace on a big boulder with a delicious plate of food resting on your lap. While Shiro is sleeping below you on the sand after eating so much meat that Sanji kindly made for him.

Sanji throws a kick on Luffy and Usopp's faces in annoyance.

"Enough of your greedy bullshits! That had enough calories on it!" Sanji yelled in annoyance.

Sanji removes his heels from their faces and walks away.

But of course, our dear Luffy was not contented and decided to sneak a stretching hand on Zoro's plate and successfully got a piece of meat.

Zoro gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Luffy, you jerk!" Exclaimed angrily by Zoro while facing Luffy. Luffy shamelessly eats the meat while looking at Zoro sheepishly. Zoro's eyebrow twitched in annoyance at the sight.

"Gimme, Gimme, Gimme" Usopp demanded like a brat while kicking Sanji's legs. Sanji gets annoyed about this and kicks Usopp in the face.

"Don't take other people's food!" Zoro growls with an angry face.

'What a cheerful pirate crew' You thought amusingly as you watch the group silently.

"Why does every meal always turn out this way?" Vivi sighs in disbelief while eyeing down the chaos below them.

"Don't look at them" Nami grumbled.

"They are sure lively, aren't they (Y/N)-San?" Ace smiled while cleaning his utensils.

You hummed.

"Indeed~"

"Oi! (Y/N)-Nee! Are you still going to eat that?!" Luffy called out while looking up at your barely touch food that is resting on your lap quietly.

"Oi, oi. Luffy! You already ate many. of those. Gimme that instead, (Y/N)-San!" Usopp grins while drooling.

Shiro growled in annoyance.

You smirk and look down at the two hungry teens.

But before the two can say too much, Sanji kicks them from behind with an angry expression. Luffy and Usopp's faces slammed into the sand.

"Shut up, you glutton!" Sanji exclaimed angrily. Then he looks up at you with eyes turned to hearts and does his usual noodle dance.