Chapter 2: Way to Yuba

Edited

•••••

"So where are we heading, Miss Navigator," You asked while lazily leaning toward Shiro.

"We're heading to Yuba, (Y/N)-San" Nami smiled at you. You nodded and excuse yourself.

You went inside the kitchen of the small ship. The ship was called Going Merry. You thought it was cute and creative.

Fortunately, the others seem to feel comfortable around you. You didn't expect that. You thought that the crew will persuade their Captain to push you out of the ship since they were so scared of your presence earlier. 

But no. You think that they have no intention of pushing you out of the ship.

It's fine. For now.

You closed your eyes with a sigh. A gloved hand rest on your face.

You know Crocodile can be cruel but you didn't expect that he can be this bad. Should you give him a warning of your arrival? Nah. Whatever awaits him, he deserves it.

You know it's wrong, but somehow you felt excited.

And it's a very bad thing because it's not right! I mean war will soon begin and many people might get killed but...You felt excited!

To be precise, you're not the type of person who will give a fuck to others' businesses since you have your own business too and you were known for being like that. But you're also known for being a person that likes to beat the shit out of good-for-nothing people like what Crocodile is now.

You found them... displeasing.

I know it's confusing but you're a weird person! No one knows what weird things are running around inside your brain! You're also very unpredictable.

But now, you know the exact details of what is Crocodile doing right now in Alabasta, which is the place of your old friend too. Learning all of it in just one day really made you mad as hell.

You even warned your old friend about it, but he... well, as you can see right now, he fail to understand it.

Actually, you knew that Crocodile is up to no good in this country ever since you found out that he was staying here. I mean he's a pirate and a pirate travels around the ocean. I meant if he was like Mihawk, sure you'll see no harm about it but... we're talking about Crocodile here!