Chapter 7: Mr. 0

Edited

•••••

The Straw hat pirates were captured or more like stupidly fell into a trap and are currently inside of a big square-size sea stone-made cage and they already found the person who cause all of this.

It's the guy who was currently eating and drinking his fancy food and wine outside and across their cage. Simply ignoring them while waiting for his so-called 'Guess Of Honor'.

"Oi! Usopp watch this!" Luffy exclaimed happily despite the dire situation they are currently in.

Nami and Usopp glanced at their captain.

He animatedly acted like their chief.

"Who the hell ate all the meat?" Luffy said trying so hard to sound like Sanji.

An Irk mark appeared on Nami's face and slowly walk toward her captain and their sniper. Clearly having enough of their stupidity and lack of understanding of their current situation.

*BONK*

"How can you act so dumb in this dire situation?!" Nami exclaimed angrily.

"But we can't get out! I'm getting bored!" Luffy complains while rubbing his head while Usopp silently whimpers in pain.

"It's dire BECAUSE we can't get out!" Nami retorted back.

"We might get killed at this rate! And why are you sleeping?!"

*BONK*

"Oh, morning already?" Zoro stupidly asked while rubbing his eyes with a big lump behind his head that was angrily made by the orange-haired navigator.

Nami glared at him angrily.

"It's the middle of the day!!" She answered his stupid question.

She bit her lower lip.

If only you were with them right now, you can help them get away from the situation they are currently in. Unfortunately, you're not! They lose you on the way to Yuba and she doesn't know if you make it to Rainbase.

She's worried about you but she is way worried about their situation! And this dangerous guy said Vivi is coming here. He might do something to the princess.

The whole situation is a mess!

"You're an authoritative young lady, aren't you?" Crocodile commented after hearing all the ruckus Nami made inside. Nami is slightly reminding him of certain someone.

Nami glared at Crocodile despite the fear she is feeling. She can't show any weakness so instead, she faced the large man across them with forced confidence.