Special Chapter: Confessions

[A/N: I can't believe I'm doing this!!! Jk.

I don't plan on doing this kind of chapter, not even once! But I think this is the only way I can thank everyone for supporting this fanfic. I can't believe it reached 10k views and more than 500 votes already for just 5 months!

I'm so happy that I can die now! LMAO just kidding.

Now, let me show y'all how will these guys confess to you! 

This chap is for the males of straw hat pirates (So no Nami, Robin, and Vivi for now. I will also make Crocodile, Doflamingo, Smoker, and darling Tashigi for the next special chap, but I will not make the others that you haven't met in the previous chapters yet). Also, there are some changes in your personality with each person. Well, maybe that's because the type of your love for them is different.

This is not part of the storyline of this Fanfic.

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Let's get it on!!]

Sanji

He's in love with you since the first time he laid his eyes on you. At first, he thought that his feeling for you is just like the same as others. But as time passes, things are getting more complicated.

When you called his name, his heart beats fast. Your pet names on him make him want to push you towards him and captured those luscious lips of yours. When you flirt with him, he just wants to touch you and make you scream his name for more. Your smile for him stops everything around him and it felt like you truly belonged to him.

Your little touches make his body all hot! You're driving him mad.

He wants you, he badly wants you. But for you, he thinks that you just saw him as a friend.

So tonight, you will be alone because you're the one who is on night watch. He can confess his love for you with no one in sight especially that stupid Marimo that keeps stealing you away from him.

There's a big possibility that you will reject him tonight. With all those rumors running around the world with big shot pirates that are more powerful than him that are rumored that they were attracted to you, he doubts that you're in his reach.