Chapter 25: Gan Fall

The crew is getting busy as usual. Each of them is doing something they're great at and you're also doing what you're great at, which is being lazy.

You're lying on a thin mattress beside Nami and Ash with your cavalier hat on the top of your face. You're trying to take a nap but you can't do it somehow.

Explosions and screams from distant places keep ringing in your ear. Something is happening and you're sure it's not good.

Ash hisses at your ear and you frown. He's telling you to do something about it.

'Be quiet, Ash'

You told him mentally.

"Let's begin our strategy meeting to decide what to do tomorrow! We can do this while eating, so listen!" Nami called out to her friends. She taps you softly on your thigh.

"(Y/N)-San, the food's ready" Nami whispered and you hummed.

You sat up and Nami handed you a bowl of stew. You eyed the food emotionlessly. You don't feel like eating human food at the moment. This is one of the symptoms of not being able to eat a soul after a resurrection.

"Luffy, want some?" You smiled at your brother whose eyes brightened.

"Heck yeah!"

"No!" Sanji slams his foot on Luffy's back with an angry expression on his face. Then he faced you with a teary-eyed expression. Not one of his silly expressions but damn does he look good while staring at you like that.

"Do you not like my love stew, (Y/N)-Sama? Did I do something wrong?" He asked you with a hint of desperation and sadness in his voice,

Nami sweat dropped at the unusual action of the cook yet felt annoyed at him at the same time.

Why is he acting pitiful in front of you? Annoying blonde idiot...

"U-uh no, of course not! I'm just asking Luffy if he's still angry, like the caring older sister I am, Sanji-Kun" You awkwardly smiled at the younger man in front of you.

Sanji brightens and goes back to his goofy loving self. You sweat drop.

"Oh my~! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, (Y/N)-Swama~ No need to worry about Luffy, I'll give him more of the stew. No need to give him your portion~!" Sanji smiled at you lovingly and you nodded at him awkwardly.

"Okay, Sanji-Kun, Thanks" You send him a smile that sends a love arrow into Sanji's heart.

He fell to the ground with hearts in his eyes and a hand over his heart.

"I'm in love~" He whispered to himself and this earned glares from every crew except Robin, Luffy, and Chopper.

You chuckled and put a spoonful of the stew in your mouth and it taste like what you expected, nothing. You smiled fakely and act like you liked the food.

Sanji grins at this and feels so happy that you enjoy it. While you feel slightly bad.

Ash looks at you worriedly and you sigh. Ash knew you hate forcing yourself to eat when you're in that state. He's sure you'll be vomiting that stew later on secret.

"Alright, everyone! First, let's review Noland's picture book! It was 400 years ago when Noland first discovered the city of gold. But when he returned to Jaya years later, the gold ruins were gone!-"