Valentines Special

[A/N: So this is the Special Chapter I was talking about in the previous chapters! In Special Chapters, you will find out about more of your past, Reader-San. Meaning to say, everything in the special chapters is part of the main stories. It is like a flashback or some sort.

I rewrote every special chapter that was canon. All of them are not going right in my planned timeline so fuckkkk~

And sorry to disappoint, but today's chapter is about the ASL boys!

That is all. I hope you find this to your liking. Have fun reading!]

•••••

You are finally 18, yay! Sooner or later, you'll have to leave the island to find a job so that you can help Dadan with expenses. I mean your family doesn't have a job other than being a bandit. All of your food came from hunting.

And the other resources?

You don't where they take the money but you hope those weren't from stealing from innocent civilians.

And let's not forget that you have an additional family member. That is none other than the cutie little Monkey D Luffy! Your Grandfather's biological grandchild from his son Dragon. You never met Dragon before but you are sure his cool as fuck. Why? Because being named Dragon is so cool so he should live cooly to live up to his edgy-as-fuck name.

"(Y/N), dinner's ready! Call the brats, please!" You heard Daddan yell from the kitchen. You can hear the motherly tone coming from her voice.

"Okay!" You yelled back before motioning Kuroshi to go back to dagger form and sheath him before hanging him around your waist.

"Stay here, you two. I'll get them myself" You smiled at your animal companions who nodded and went inside the cabin.

You walk further into the forest and after a few minutes of walking, you finally reached a certain tree house. You look up into it and put your hands around your mouth.

"Boys! It's time for dinner~!" You called out with a grin on your lips.

In the blink of an eye, the ASL boys jump out of the tree house and was falling directly on top of you.

"Catch me, (Y/N)-Nee!" Ace exclaimed excitedly.

"No! Catch me instead, Onee-San!" Luffy grins.

"Nope, catch me!" Smiles Sabo.

All you can do was chuckled at them lovingly before catching all of them at once effortlessly.

"That's a shame~ I can't simply choose~" You cooed at them sweetly before hugging the three boys affectionately. All of them blush and giggle at you.

"You guys are too cute~!" You started walking out of the forest, still holding the ASL boys in your arms.