Chapter 30: The End of Skypeia Arc

[A/N: Yoooo! I'm still alive, muehehehe~ But sadly, I have to you know make the skypeia arc shorter than I anticipated. It's getting too long.]

You find yourself bewildered, listening to Usopp and Nami's ranting. They both force you to kneel on the ground as they scold you angrily, harping on about how you've missed everything and always seem to disappear when they need you the most.

You couldn't help but pout as you remained silent, while Ash silently wrapped himself around your neck and fell asleep.

If you didn't get rid of Angelica, Luffy wouldn't be able to defeat Enel. Worse, he might be able to harm all your friends. You know you're doing a much greater job from the shadows, but of course, you can't tell them about that. Revealing too much about yourself and your kind would only put them in more danger.

"WHAT ARE YOU POUTING ABOUT?! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" Nami bellowed, her teeth sharp as she leaned into your face with hands resting on her hips.

You puff your cheeks out as you look at her.

"I was kidnapped, alright? I was put into his custody and fought my way out of it! That delusional asshole had something that weakened me..." you muttered, avoiding Nami's glare.

After hearing your reason, Nami's eyes softened, worry beginning to engulf her face. You didn't expect her to believe you that quickly.

"Then, you should have said that much earlier!" Nami exclaimed before hugging you tightly and patting your head, a stupid smile creeping onto her lips.

You awkwardly patted her back, while Usopp deadpanned as he looked at the sudden change in Nami's mood.

"We're leaving!" the ship started moving, making Nami release you.

"Alright, let's get out of here, everyone!" Nami grinned as she ran toward the ship's wheel.

You sighed as you heard people yelling for your group. Looking down, you saw Conis and her father running after Going Merry.

A smile crept onto your lips as you watched them. You also noticed that you were nearing the end of the clouds.

"Okay, everyone! This is as far as we can go!" Pagaya stated as they ran alongside your ship.

"Thank you for everything!" Conis added.

"Thanks for seeing us off!" Nami smiled.

"Say thank you for us to everyone else!" Usopp chimed in.

You stood near Merry's head, listening to them bid farewell to each other. Goodbyes weren't your thing, and you were sure Conis and her father would understand.

"Now, please take in your sails and brace yourselves!" Pagaya exclaimed, and your smile strained at this.