Special Chapter: Confessions II

[A/N: I knew I write a special chapter that shows that you met Smoker for the first time when he is unconscious in the middle of the sea. But that was a lie. You were on marine headquarters for a while before leaving to become a pirate. The thing is, Smoker doesn't know your full name and you dyed your hair black (if your hair is natural black like mine then imagine it is another color or your favorite one) while staying at the HQ. Resulting to not remembering you or knowing you became a pirate]

Smoker

The first time he saw you, you look so fragile. Like a fragile princess who is always protected by her knights. In your case, your Grandfathers.

Sometimes when he is in training the vice admiral and fleet admiral will watch them with you standing behind those tall old men smiling sweetly at them.

Almost all of the recruits will fail their training just knowing you're looking at them.

But to him it makes him want to get stronger.

He will never admit it but he always tries to impress you. He never knows if he did impress you.

He never saw you looking at him.

Which is quite disappointing.

His crush over you grew every time he saw you and it's an amazing feeling.

Then one day you just left. You left the HQ and he doesn't why.

•••••

You become a pirate. When he first met you, he doesn't realize that it was you. He just realized it when you unintentionally showed him the ring you always wore when you were younger.

There's no way someone has it other than you.

You didn't recognize him either. Who was he joking? You don't know existence ever since.

But after that day, to his happiness both of you always meet each other.

And every time you saw him, you always sent him a cheeky smile or a mischievous one.