Chapter 17: Mock Town

"So Shiro is doing something?" Leo once again asked.

Ever since the three of you flew off, he didn't stop asking stupid questions and it's really getting on your nerves.

'I swear to God... I will really kill this piece of shit..' You thought angrily while glaring at the clouds in front of you.

"For the fucking last time, Leo. Yes, he is. Now, kindly shut the fuck up" You snarled and you just heard him hummed behind you.

You wanted to go back to the crew as soon as possible, but this piece of crap refuses to set sail on his own to the place he needs to go.

He said that he will finish the task you gave him perfectly if he gets there sooner.

Should you be happy about that?

Well, yes you will if he's not using you as his God Damn service.

Mf.

So you have decided. You faced Leo with a close-eye smile and push him off on your dear companion.

You heard him curse your name while you told him to finish the task as soon as possible or you will castrate him for good.

With a smile on your face. You took out the vivre card Nami gave you.

•••••

"Puro-puro... puro-puro... puro-puro... puro-puro... kachank!" 

"Yo, Nami-San! How is the most gorgeous lady I ever met~?" You flirted at the person who owned the small den den mushi that was given by you.

"(Y/N)-San! Where are you now?" Nami asked you and was a little bit flustered on what you just called her.