Chapter 28: No way

Today's chapter reveals an intriguing fact: Niverians are capable of experiencing love, albeit not with the ease that's commonly seen. When a Niverian falls in love, it's a precarious balance that often leads to a toxic and even murderous obsession.

"I am your what now?!" You exclaimed in disbelief as you look at the blonde fuck.

Enel smugly smirks and then gracefully crouches in front of you.

As he reaches out to caress the side of your face, your expression turns pale, and you can sense the pride emanating from him.

"I have finally found you, my beloved Goddess. The wait has been long, but at last, we meet," Enel grins, leaving you gaping in disbelief.

'Oh, hell nah! He's worse than Doflamingo!'

"Wait... What do you mean by 'You have waited for so long?' " You asked him confusingly.

"No, Enel-Sama. She doesn't deserve you!" The Niverian woman's sudden outburst echoes as she frantically removes the fallen debris around her.

Glancing at the woman, you saw tears streaming down her heartbroken face. You couldn't help feeling a tinge of disgust.

'Niverians are incapable of loving someone. What's with this woman?!'

Enel rolled his eyes in annoyance and then proceeded to inject something into your neck.

A groan escaped your lips as a sudden pain shot through you, which Enel found oddly adorable. Gradually, your body began to relax, and you realized you could move again.

But after getting pierced by that bullet, your energy drains almost immediately. Weakly, you fall into Enel's chest, and he willingly scoops you into his arms.

Though you despise being in this guy's embrace, you have no choice at the moment.

Enel notices the blood gushing out of your shoulder, and his expression darkens. Angelica nervously glances at the logia user's face.

"You vain harlot... I will handle you after I treat my Goddess' wound. You better prepare yourself." Enel sneered with venom before carrying you away to some unknown location.

You didn't care where he took you, as long as he could help you regain your strength.

Glancing back at the enraged Niverian woman, you swore that as soon as you regain your strength, you would gouge her ugly eyes out and crunch them with your bare hands.

As Enel is headed somewhere, you glance at his face with a dark expression. Your eyes filled with evil intent.

If only he doesn't have the power of that stone radiating through his body, you have already consumed his soul right at this moment. You don't know how the stone's power can affect you if take this guy's soul. You can't risk getting killed permanently by experimenting. How annoying...