Chapter 3: Ero-Camel

Edited

•••••

Everyone has decided to end the day by resting.

It's now morning and you're begging (mentally) whatever God watching your suffering make your day more interesting.

Now, let's just say you meet the grumpy old reptile again, you will certainly want to beat the shit out of him, once and for all. But, Luffy will want to do it, then that means you can't do shit about him. 

You frowned in annoyance.

That will not do. What will you do when you get there? Will you just hear all of Crocodile's bullshit and let these rookies get all the fun? Will you be able to find something interesting there?

Damn~ You sure do hope you will!

•••••

"Ah! I found a shrimp!" You heard Luffy exclaimed in happiness.

You raise an eyebrow and approach the squatting teen and reindeer.

"A shrimp on a desert?" You asked and your small smile grew wider.

A scorpion. Luffy is holding a scorpion. How cute~

"So that's a shrimp!" Exclaimed innocently Chopper.

You snickered. The two look at you confusingly.

"There aren't any Shrimp in the desert," Usopp said with furrowed eyebrows.

Luffy faced Usopp still holding the scorpion in his hand.

"Hey, you're right! It must be a desert shrimp!" Usopp exclaimed stupidly and you almost laugh at their stupidity.

"It looks tasty!" Luffy exclaimed stupidly and you can't help but show your sadistic side.

But you should not let him eat that thing. He'll be poisoned.

But then an idea pops into your mind. If he gets poisoned.... things will get more interesting~!