Chapter 14: A Pink Flying Bird

The noises from the straw hat pirates finally quieted down.

What may be the reason? Hmm, Did Nico Robin kill them all already? Hopefully, she doesn't.

Or else you have to kill another beautiful woman.

Well, not really dead. Just trapped for eternity to suffer, spiritually.

And the last thing you wanted is something or someone to add more fuel to your anger.

The report from Louise has already angered you. Now you have no choice but to meet that pink abomination.

Why can't all of those bastards leave you the fuck alone?

You always attract the bad guys and not the good guys.

"(Y/N)-San! What took you so long?!" Nami eagerly asked you with jewels in her hands.

Err...what?

You look around you and raise an eyebrow in amazement.

All of them were either got bribed or distracted. Except for Zoro who walks away with no interest in the recruit.

How cute~

"So she's part of the crew now?" You asked at your captain also a younger brother who nodded.

"Yup! She's with us now!" He grins sheepishly at you.

You shook your head fondly and walk towards Nico Robin who is currently getting interviewed by Usopp.

"Quite surprising you decided to join my brother's crew" You amused at the woman who smiled at you.

"He owns me. He has no choice" She calmly told you and you chuckled.

"Well, welcome to the crew. I am Exiomir D (Y/N), the one who will become the strongest creature in the world. I'll be the informant of this crew" You said and held out your hand in front of you.