Special Chapter: Doflamingo

Edited

[A/N: During your time in the Navy and Hydra, the Niverians were branded as soul-eaters, a label that left a bitter taste in your mouth considering you are one of them. It also explained why the word "Niverian" didn't appear in previous chapters; you detested how they referred to your kind as "soul-eaters" and chose not to acknowledge it. In essence, the agents of Hydra were never informed about what a Niverian truly was.

Within the ranks of Hydra, agents were instructed to eliminate any soul-eaters they encountered. Now, picture this scenario: you, a Niverian, working within an organization that despises the existence of "soul-eaters." How do you think they treated you?]

Canon Scenario: You've encountered Doflamingo far more frequently than the other older love interests before you met Luffy again 🤭 (Since the pervert won't stop trying to persuade you to join his crew).

Code Name: Blackrose
Age: 22

-Marine days-

2 years before the betrayal

You were dispatched to Dressrosa with a mission: to gather intelligence on the infamous heavenly demon, Doflamingo.

Both the World Government and, surprisingly, Hydra harbored suspicions regarding the pirate's recent actions. Ever since Doflamingo assumed the throne of Dressrosa, the scrutiny of him had intensified.

But why would Hydra, a formidable underground organization, become involved? It appears that this audacious pirate thought it wise to forge ties with soul-eaters.

Now, anyone working within or under the World Government should be well-versed in Hydra's principles: Never place trust in a soul-eater, and never engage with one.

And the oh-so-powerful Donquixote Doflamingo thinks he is above the Hydra's rules.

How foolish.

So again, you had been sent, a high-ranking agent-A superior- to see if the foolish pirate is indeed working with soul-eaters.

Your mission was straightforward: infiltrate his inner circle, gather intel, and report back to Hydra.

You hate it. You hate doing low things such as this. You are supposed to be out there fighting strong creatures. Not this! This is a job for low-ranking agents.

Not for a superior such as yourself. But as a rear admiral of the Navy, you guess that you don't mind...

But the order directly came from Hydra! So this is insulting as heck!

You left your companions at the Navy (In Sengoku's care), so you are doing this mission solo.

Despite your inner irritation, you remained adept at your job, seamlessly blending in with the pirate crew and earning their trust, particularly with a raven-haired young woman.

As you gazed at a seemingly inconspicuous statue of their king during a tour of the Dressrosa palace, this ravenette served as your enthusiastic guide, constantly extolling the virtues of their captain.

Internally, you suppress a wave of disgust. A pirate's domain should be the sea, not the governance of a forsaken kingdom!

Your expression changes, your forced smile replacing the scowl, as the young woman looks at you, a faint blush tinting her cheeks.

"Do you wish to meet him, Rose-San?" Baby 5 beamed, using the pseudonym you provided. You almost felt a twinge of guilt, almost...

You swiftly shook your head at the notion. "Oh, no, thank you! I'd much rather spend the day talking about you, Baby 5~," you sweetly purred as you gently took the girl's hand.