Chapter 4: Fake Rebels

Edited

•••••

"Well?"

"Do you see Nami and Vivi yet, (Y/N)-San, Luffy?" Ace asked and you blink innocently.

The two of your eyes widen in realization and look around frantically.

"I think..." you sweat drop and held the sleeping smaller Shiro on your arms closer to your chest.

"...We are lost" You finished and laugh nervously.

"NANI?!"

•••••

You groaned in annoyance. Your mood changed so fast like a lightning.

"Geez Ace. You are such an idiot! You are the one who is following Luffy and the others, so how the hell did we get lost?!" You sneered and glared to Ace back who is walking in front of you.

Ace huffed.

"You should notice it too! You are walking behind me, so you are also an idiot!" Ace snaps without glancing at you and you hit him behind his head using your fist.

Ace face-planted on the sand while your fist released smoke and an irk mark appeared on your forehead.

"Say that again. I dare you" You said with a sinister smile plastered on your lips.

Ace groaned in pain and slowly stand up.

"Calm down, Jesus" Ace mumbled and caress his hurting head.

You tsk and the two started walking again.

After a long time of walking, the two of you suddenly heard a strange noise.

You halted and Ace frantically look around.

"What was that noise just now?" Ace ask and you rolled your eyes.

"It's none of our business. Just keep walking so we can find the others. Thanks to your idiocy" You grumbled in annoyance and Ace pouted.

"You are still angry about that? Geez, are you on your period or something..." Ace mumbled and you once again hit Ace on the head.

"Say it again. I dare you" You once again warned and Ace quickly apologize and stand up.

Suddenly, a giant pink scorpion appeared from the sand in front of you.

You two deadpanned in disinterest.

The scorpion's sting came closer to your direction.