O N E

HOME

Alfie was woken up by the buzzing of her phone

It had been a couple of months since she had taken up residence at the Russell home.

Her parents had been stuck in Quantico. Luckily, they had been able to explain their situation to the hotel manager, who was let them rent their room out for the length of their stay.

Alfie looked at the contact name on the phone.

MOTHER DEAREST❤️

Alfie's eyes widened and she immediately answered the call. "Mum? What's wrong?"

"Don't worry, we're all fine. More than fine actually."

Alfie frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Your father and I just got to an airport and will be boarding a plane to Britain soon."

Alfie jumped out of bed. "Are you serious?"

She could here her mum laughing on the other end of the phone. "Deadly."

Alfie squealed, completely forgetting that her room was directly opposite George's and began to jump around. "You're coming home! You're really coming home!"

"Yes we are! Alright sweetie we have to go, but I will call you as soon as we land. I love you."

"I love you too." her mum ended the call and Alfie began to jump up and down.

Her parents were really coming home.

Suddenly, George burst into the room, his hair wavy and tousled, and only his shorts on.

"Alf what's wrong?"

"My parents are coming home! My parents are coming back!" she whisper shouted, in hopes that she didn't wake anyone else.

George's face broke out into a large smile. "Alfie that's great!"

The girl ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. George snaked his arms around her waist, and buried his face in her hair.

It was then she realized that he was awake at two o'clock in the morning. "Oh god George, I'm sorry I woke you."

She could feel George shake his head slightly, "No, no don't apologize, you have every right to be excited."

She smiled and hugged him tighter. George lifted her up and spun her around slightly, gaining a quiet laugh from the brunette.

What they didn't know was that Cara had woken up to get a glass of water, and on passing Alfie's room, she paused and looked at her brother and friend.

She smirked slightly at the sight of her brother chuckling as he spun his best friend around. Of course, Cara had no idea what they were so happy about, but she didn't care. It made them both smile.