BONUS : Questions

I got it
Part One

2022

George finished up an interview with Natalie for Sky Sports, and waited for her to finish introducing Martin Brundle and Lando, who were on next.

After the camera stopped rolling, Nat turned to George and sighed. "How are you George?" she asked him.

"Yeah all good. You?" George replied.

"All good. Mercedes been treating you well so far this season?" Nat asked, wondering how the new car regulations were playing out for George.

"Brilliant. So happy." He said. He looked around him and tried to spot anyone in hearing distance from them. When he was satisfied, he turned back to Natalie. "I'm going to do it."

Natalie's mouth dropped as she began to smile widely. "You got it?"

George nodded. The pair stood up and George shuffled closer to Natalie, pulling out his phone to show her. She smiled up at him. "That's so sweet. Oh she'll love that."

George took a deep breath. "I hope so. Took me ages to find something like it."

Natalie patted his shoulder and smiled broadly. " You did well mate. I won't keep you any longer."

George thanked her before turning round and walking back down the paddock, looking for Alfie.

He spotted her walking towards an interview with May next to her, just chatting about the race and how well it had gone. Alfie looked up and saw George walking towards her. "Hey you." She said as George walked up to her giving her a kiss.

George cupped her face as May grinned at the couple, so happy they could be put in the open with each other. After they pulled away, George turned to May, giving her a "Hi" and May gave him a wave.

George turned back to Alfie, holding her shoulders as he talked down to her. "I'm taking you out tonight. Somewhere special." He said with a wink.

Before Alfie could question anything, George gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked away towards the Mercedes garage. Alfie's eyebrows were raised as she turned back to May. "Ever since he's had that Mercedes contract he's been so mysterious."

May shook her head, looking at where George had disappeared to. "Weird." She muttered. Alfie chuckled slightly as she started to walk again, and May smirked to herself. She knew exactly what George was doing.

"So he just did he was taking you out?" Kota said she lay on Alfie's hotel bed. Of course, she knew exactly what George had planned, but she was hiding her knowledge from Alfie, as to not spoil the surprise.

"Yeah, it was really weird." Alfie called from the bathroom, where she was getting changed into something more sophisticated.

"I don't know Alf that seems a bit dodge if I'm honest." Kota said, as Alfie opened the bathroom door, revealing herself dressed up in a long black dress, a small slit down the left side of the skirt, and her hair curled down just passed her shoulders.

Alfie have Dakota a sarcastic smile. "It's not 'dodge'. Okay?"

Kota raised her hands in mock surrender. "Alright calm down. You look stunning by the way. If George doesn't want you any more I'll gladly take you." She said, as she gave Alfie a sarcastic smile.