T W O

TWITCH AND HURT

It had been a few weeks after Alfie's letter from Renault

It had been a few weeks after Alfie's letter from Renault. Per Cryil's wishes, she hadn't confided in anyone about the offer, or Daniel's move.

Cyril was set to call in a few days, and Alfie was still unsure what she wanted to do.

Part of her could imagine herself in the car that Renault had had for a few years now, but the other part of her wanted to stay with Alfa Romeo, where she felt comfortable and knew what she was doing.

But wasn't she supposed to reach out of her comfort zone?

Isn't that what this sport is all about?

Alfie was torn between yellow and red, trying to choose between logic and power. It was a hard choice.

Thankfully for her, Lando had messaged her, asking if she wanted to join a race he was hosting on twitch.

Well actually, it wasn't a question;

NANDO LORRIS 🧡
I'm having a race on twitch tonight with you
georgie,
albono,
the poorer Canadian,
anger issues,
Prince Charles,
frenchie no. 1
if you don't show up I will disown you x

ALFIE ROMEO ❤️
Wow Lando, no wonder you can't get a girlfriend. so pushy

NANDO LORRIS 🧡
no one thinks you're funny Alf

ALFIE ROMEO ❤️
!!!
FALSE INFORMATION HAS BEEN DETECTED

ALFIE ROMEO ❤️
george thinks I'm funny

NANDO LORRIS 🧡
george will laugh at anything you say just to get you to smile at him so...

ALFIE ROMEO ❤️
you bitch

But Alfie agreed to join the race anyways. When she sat down in front of the screens she had, she text Lando and he requested for her to join the live stream.

"OI OI! Alfie is here!" he informed everyone of her presence.

"Sup Alf!"

"Hey loser!"

"Alfie!"

"Charlotte says hi!"

"So does Lily!"

"Aye! My poor British friend!" Nick.