E P I L O U G E

lando

TWO MONTHS LATER

Alfie and George were sat on Alfie's hotel sofa, George's arm wrapped around her, and Alfie's head resting on his shoulder.

Alex sat to their left, and Kota was settled on an armchair next to them. She was staring at the couple in utter delight. "I still can't believe it. After all these years you two finally knocked some sense into eachother."

The pair rolled their eyes at the Ricciardo girl. Alfie chuckled. "I still can't believe you all knew before we did."

Alex raised an eyebrow. "Are you kidding? It was the most obvious thing in the world." he said. He frowned slightly, "Well... no... George was the most obvious. You were a little harder to read."

Alfie chuckled to herself and George gave Alex a sarcastic glare."Yeah cheers mate."

Alex lifted his hands up in mock surrender. Kota covered her mouth with her hand to stop her self from laughing, and collected herself. She turned back to the new couple, "So are you two thinking about going public?"

Alfie looked up at George, who sighed. "Well, we thought about it, but we don't think it would go down well. We want to keep it off the fan's radar for a while, so not yet."

Alfie nodded. "People suck." she said, justifying George's last point.

George gave her a hurt look. "Wow." he said, in an overly offended voice, teasing her.

Alfie rolled her eyes at her boyfriend. "Obviously not you, you idiot."

George smiled, until he realised exactly what Alfie had said. "Uh, thanks?" he said, his tone slightly questioning.

Alfie smiled up at him, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. George sent her a wink before she turned back to Kota. "So how long is Lando going to be? I'm starving."

Kota and Lando had been on the mend for the past two months. Lando had taken Alfie's advice and spoken to Kota about the situation. Once Dakota knew the reason he had rejected her, she felt a lot better about it.

It was true, she still felt slightly awkward around the Brit, especially since she still had feelings for him, but to savour the friendship, she pushed them aside and respected Lando's relationship, even if she didn't know who the girl was.

"He should be here soon. Said he was running a little bit late." Kota said as she checked her phone.

As if on que, there was a lock at the door. Alfie shouted for the person to come inside, and Lando popped his head through the door. "Hi, I brought someone with me, is that okay?"

Alfie widened her eyes, surprised at this news, but shrugged. "Yeah, I guess."

Everyone in the room nodded at Lando, agreeing with what Alfie had said. Lando gave them a smile, but it didn't quite reach his eyes, and he looked slightly worried.

He went back out into the hallway, closing the door behind him. Kota looked towards Alfie, and the two girls gave eachother a look. This was... odd of Lando.

The door opened and Lando walked in, followed by...

"Bette?" Alfie shot up out of her seat, as did Kota.

Bette gave her cousin a smile, which didn't quiet meet her eyes. It was a smile Alfie knew all the well, and one she didn't like. "Hi Alf!" she said, in an awfully over the top voice.

Alfie's eyes flickered over to Kota, before settling back on Bette. "W-what are you doing here?" she asked, confused as why her cousin had turned up out of the blue with Lando.

"Oh! Of course, you don't know." Bette said. She walked over to where Lando stood, and took hold of his hand, which made Kota twitch.

Bette's eyes traveled from Alfie to Kota, and settled there. The two girls started at eachother, as Bette opened her mouth to answer Alfie's question.

"I'm Lando's girlfriend."

SUPRISE SHAWTY

SUPRISE SHAWTY

I'm so hoping that wasn't predictable-

so this is why I wanted to do a kota sequal.

yall still want one.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK!

you have no idea how much it means to me that there are people that want to read this story.

it's mad

I love you all so much ❤️

KEEP THIS BOOK IN YOUR LIBRARY

you may soon have an update about a sequal AND some bonus Alf+George chapters 😏