T W E L V E

lando's a prick

Kota had spent the night at Alfie's, her mascara ruining her Renault shirt. Lando had officially broken her.
Alfie had never known Dakota to be this upset over a boy. She had always been a strong, independent woman, but whatever had happened between her and Lando was something she couldn't let go.

Alfie had to get up earlier to go down to the Alfa garage, so she left Kota a note on the mini fridge, letting her know where she had gone.

hey, I've gone down to the garage,
there's food in the fridge and cupboard if you want some, and you can wear my spare clothes and there's makeup in the bathroom.

love you bitch
Alf xx

Alfie walked down to the hotel lobby and left to go to the track. Whilst she walked down the street, she saw a car pull ip beside her. The window rolled down and George's face poked out. "Get in." He wasn't his usual cheery self, he had a serious look on his face.

Alfie frowned. "Hey are you okay?"

George sighed. "It's not me. It's this idiot." He rolled down the back window, and Alfie spotted Lando sat in the back seat, his head in his hands.

Alfie rolled her eyes. "Right." she sighed. She walked over to the passenger door of the car and got inside, turning around to look at Lando, who was refusing to meet her gaze.

Alfie didn't say anything to him. She turned back to George who had began to drive to the track. "You know?"

"Yeah. I'm sat in my hotel room going over notes for tomorrow, then the next thing I get is this prick knocking on my door tell me he's 'done some stupid shit'.

Alfie snorted. 'Yeah. Really stupid shit' she thought.

"But then he told me about Kota."

"She came to me too."

Lando finally spoke from the back of the car. "I'm such and idiot."

Alfie scoffed. "You can say that again. Do you know how much she was hurting after you did that to her?"

Lando finally looked at his friend. "Yeah Alf I know I saw the look on her face when I told her."

Alfie didn't say anything, but rolled her eyes.

George was pissed. Kota had always been one of his best friends, ever since they had first met. George had always liked Daniel, and when Alfie had introduced his sister to him, The mini Ricciardo had immediately become one of George's best mates. So when Lando had told him he had broken her heart, it was safe to say Lando had a slap on the wrist.