A New Surprise

Jason's POV

I am walking down the corridor, sweating profusely. Will they be alright? I couldn't believe I could leave them alone like that. I should have been there. 

I, finally, reach my destination, the Hall where we meet every evening for our strategies. As I touch the door, I see my hands trembling. What if they are not here? What if ... Let's find out.

I close my eyes and push the huge doors open. For a few seconds, I don't hear anything. But up comes a voice, a familiarly heavy one. My eyes open abruptly.

"Oh, my! You have grown!" Says the voice.

"And have become taller." I hear another voice and two muscular men come into view. From their appearance, no one could have guessed that they are actually quite old. But I know that they are. One has a neatly trimmed black beard, a deep tan, and sea-green eyes. And the other is very tall, imposing, and very muscular with albino white skin and intense black eyes.

I am literally stupefied to see them here. How-

"Stop making him nervous!" A woman appears out of nowhere beside the latter. 

"Hey, Jason, you look so handsome, honey!" Another woman with bright eyes and a quick smile stands beside the first man.

"But-"

"I know what you are wondering, Jason." Annabeth comes into view.

"My Dad-" Percy starts.

"And mine too-"Nico interrupts.

"Yeah, yeah. They saved us from this Rebel bullshit and see-" Percy starts again only to be stopped. His reaction is worth seeing, though.

"And we are here for your wedding, child!" 

"Wait, you found a love and didn't inform us!"

"That's absolutely not good!"

"You should have told us, child." My neck is aching to see

"Wait, people! We forgot to do something really important." Thalia intervenes.

"Oh, yeah!" What the hell is happening? I am taken aback.

"Hey, Jason. This is for you," Leo shouts.

They exchange glances and smiles and then clear up space in the middle to reveal a huge cake kept on a table.

"Happy Birthday Jason!" They wish me as I walk towards the cake. I could hear them hooting, hugging me once in a while. All the tensions have faded. I notice the room, now. Decorated with balloons as if I were a child of three! But it all feels so nice in here! 

"What are you waiting for?" I cut the cake while they sing for me.

"So who will get the first bite!" I ask.

"Well, I am your best friend. I am afraid I should get it." Leo says, casually.

"Sorry, Leo. It's reserved for our new member. Hazel Levesque." I say. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door of the Halls opens to welcome the most beautiful and adorable angels the world ever had, each running for her respective grandpas.

"So, did you miss me, my little naughty girl?" Lord Poseidon caress Zoe's head. 

"Of course. You are no better than Dad!" She makes a funny face, making everyone chuckle.

"At least, I came first!" Percy defends. Zoe tries her best to give him an angry look, but it ends up being a cute one. "I swear, she has inherited my eyes but her mother's stare!" Percy pulls her little princess close to his heart.