King and Queen of Illea

I am sorry I updated late. This chapter is really really really long! That's why it took me ages to write it. 

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy reading this chapter! Thanks for reading!

Jason's POV

"Where are Percy and Annabeth?" I ask the others as we start our breakfast.

"Annabeth's ill. She wasn't feeling good today morning. Will went to check her, today morning." Nico answers.

"What is the matter? She wasn't well yesterday too..." I ask.

"Yeah, I have sent the reports to the nurse. We will get to know what's wrong." Will adds.

A few seconds of silence are followed by a sudden noise. We all literally jumped.

"I am okay, you understand-"

"No, you are not!"

The couple enters the Halls, fighting like anything. Annabeth does look a little pale.

"Nothing can be as important as you!"

"But Percy-"

"Annabeth, you are not supposed to be here!"

"Wait, people!" Lord Hades pitches in. "Stop fighting like that!" Queen Sally and Queen Maria approach the two. While the others just stare.

"You two are disturbing the decorum of the Halls," Dad complains.

"So what can I do, she is not listening to me. She is not well." Percy continues.

"I told you I am alright. It was just a-"

"We know, child. Calm down. It will only deteriorate your condition. And Percy, you too. Have your breakfast." Lord Poseidon chimes to settle everyone down.

Finally, they do settle down to have breakfast. But, as everyone is already aware of Percy and Annabeth's stubbornness, there is an eerily strange silence between them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having breakfast, Percy approaches me.

"What's the matter with Annabeth?" I ask.

"You see, she is sick and yet she insisted on coming here to meet you all. But she knows she is ill but she says she doesn't feel like being ill...I mean how do feel being ill?" Percy looks concerned. "I know she'll be okay but I have this weird feeling. I don't know but yeah..."

I smile. He is quite worried about her.

"Anyways, what have you decided?" He asks. Yesterday, we had a 'boy talk'! I used to think that only Annabeth can give awesome advice but well, Percy was quite impressive yesterday. (A/N: A Boy Talk is a boy talk and thus, being a girl, I have little idea what it was exactly about. But, no worries, stick together and you soon be able to see the 'impact' of the 'Boy Talk'...)

"Well, I have...Umm...decided to-" Before I could say something, Percy's expression changes as he sees something behind me. 

He rushes towards the Breakfast Table. I follow him as I see a maid standing there with an envelope in her hand. Percy takes the envelope from her and she disperses.

"What is this?" Annabeth asks.

"Your reports. I swear if something is wrong, you will be not be allowed to leave your room."

"You can't stop Annabeth Chase, Perseus Jackson!" Annabeth snaps.

Percy opens the envelope and unfolds the paper inside. I observe him as his eyelids scan the sheet. His facial expression changes from being nervous to being flummoxed.