Love you, Sis

Jason's POV
Yesterday, I got to know two of the Selection girls. First one was actually nice but the second one was a jerk. I have never been with a girl, to be honest, and that girl, oh my god, I don't know who selected her.

Let's not ruin our day by talking about someone who you don't like to think of, I sign. After the awkward evening, I collided with Annabeth who told me to meet her today after twelve.

Thalia. I haven't tried to approach her fearing that she would probably be angry with me. Should I go to her or not? If I do I have to face the wrath of my big sis after all that happened in Piper's room.

Oh yeah. Piper. I haven't had a word with her since yesterday. How stupid I am! And Annabeth had told to bring Piper with me. I have to inform her.

I start towards the familiar corridor and into her room to find Calypso.

"Hello Your Majesty !" she says. I have told a million times not to call me that, but she doesn't listen.

"Hello, Calypso. Where is-? "

"Piper. When I came here in the morning, she wasn't there. I just saw this letter on the table." Calypso says, handing me the letter.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓟𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓻,

𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮. 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓲𝓽. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓳𝓸𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓹 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼. 𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶 𝓸𝓻 𝓭𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓽𝓼, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮.  𝓦𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓮. 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾.

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮

My eyes widen. How could she? I check the back of the letter for any signs of the brochure but find nothing. On the table, there is an envelope, nothing in it.

I sign. I catch Calypso looking at me.
"What? " I ask.

"Something is going on in her small heart." She smiles.

"You want to know where is Piper, right? " She gestures me to follow her to the balcony. And down there, I see two figures. One of them holding a paper.

With the letter clenched in my hand, I rush towards the door and the garden. Oh gods, no!

Till the time, I reach there, I see Piper talking to Thalia with a paper in her hand. They are discussing something. But I don't care. I start towards them. But too late. Piper hands the paper to Thalia.

Everything goes numb. I don't understand what is happening. My eyes still on the scene, I see the Thalia smiling and I hear her.

"Seriously, Piper." She says.

What is happening? I hide behind a bush to eavesdrop.

"Thanks for the opportunity, Thalia. But I don't think... " Piper's voice trails.

"Oh, it's alright, Piper. I respect your decision. I think it's time for you to go. Your classes are there, right. Meet you tomorrow. You did a fantastic job today. We will do sword-fighting next time. Bye. "

And with this, they part. I don't know what to say or do. My brain is still processing what it saw and hear just now.

"Spying, huh? Sparky or I must say Jason Grace of Illea. " I hear a voice behind me. Thalia.