The Elite Starts Now

Jason's POV
I open my eyes to welcome the sunrays into my room. Today is a really important day for me and all the selection girls. I am gonna met them all together.

I hear shuffling of feet and whirl towards the source.

"Good morning Johanna! Why are you here? "I ask. I see her near my study table.

She turns abruptly.
"Oh, come here to deliver the files. "

So, Leo kept his promise.
"Thank you. You can go. "

I jump out of my bed and make my way towards the folder piled up. No sooner than I open the first folder than I see a letter. It is addressed to Piper from Mr. McLean. She would be really happy to know that her father has written to her.

"Johanna! Are you there?" I call.

"Yes, your majesty!"

"Are you going to Piper's room?" I ask.

"Yes, sir." She replies.

"Could you please deliver this letter to her?" I hand her the letter. "Thank you so much". Just imagining Piper's smile made my day.

Piper's POV

"Cal, I don't want to get up. It is just disgusting to wake up every day. Can't I just miss whatever event is gonna happen?" I say, sheepishly.

"I always tell you not to stay late but you don't listen. No wonder you are feeling sleepy." Calypso complains.

"I want to be the best. That is why I do so. Now let me sleep." I say.

"Ok, if you want to miss your breakfast with the Prince and get kicked out of the selection, then this is your choice."

"I am up." I rub my eyes, feeling the sun from the large windows.

Johanna enters the room with a piece of paper in her hand.

"Piper, your dad sent you a letter. "

"What!" I am mystified. Dad.

I hurry to get that letter but Calypso appears out of nowhere in front of me.

"First, you have to attend the event, then you can see the letter. Understand, Piper, it is really important."

"Ok," I say, rolling my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

I am wearing a beautiful sky blue gown with a small heart pendant that I got on my birthday. My hair is done in a beautiful style and is left open.
Calypso, Andy, and Johanna have applied light makeup for which I am extremely grateful to them.

"Piper, you look stunning! I gotta go. I have some work to do. Andy and Johanna will escort you to the Hall." Calypso rushes out of the room.

On my way, I meet Hazel who is looking gorgeous in her purple off-shouldered grown. I wink at her when she passes the guard named Frank. I had informed her to be careful when she is meeting Frank as if the authorities get to know about it, the result won't be good.

Drew, as usual, is wearing a red revealing dress with an extra dark red lipstick. She now seems to be acquainted with Khione. I don't know much about Khione as she is a secretive girl. She is wearing a white gown.

Then I see Reyna. She is wearing a Royal Blue dress with a purple tonga around her. She carries herself with a lot of confidence. Well, her essays are always liked by our teacher, Ms. Cara.

We all fifteen enter the large Hall Room. A large table has been laid especially for us. The Hall room looks grand and beautiful with light purple curtains.