I Can't Get Her Off My Mind

Blonde Guy singing for another Blonde guy! This song is amazing!

Hey! I am back, I was too lazy to publish this chapter! But anyway, I did it now. I hope you like it. Do vote. Thanks for your reads. I will be publishing another chapter this week if I get time. 

Jason's POV

"Daddy!" Zoe runs towards her Dad but then halts. "You are late!" She groans, crossing her arms to her chest.

Percy comes to his knees.

"Oh, my princess is angry with me." He says, adorably. Zoe nods. He gets to his feet and lifts the little child.

"Well, then Granny has sent Dad's little princess some blue cookies. Would you like to eat them?" Percy brings a container out of nowhere. Zoe beams. But still, she doesn't sound convinced.

"Daddy got late because Granny was making special cookies for my princess." The tiny girl thinks for a while and then asks her father.

"Are you telling the truth?"

"Why would I lie to my princess!" Zoe hugs Percy. "I missed you, Daddy!" 

"I missed you too, Princess!" I see a glint in Percy's eyes when he embraces and kisses his little daughter.

"Now, go to your Uncle Jase. I need to make things up with your Mom." Zoe giggles and then jumps on the bed, running straight to me.

Meanwhile, Annabeth is standing in the doorway still. I can predict something bad is going to happen but let me tell you it is going to be fun.

Percy's silhouette makes its way towards Annabeth in slow motion. I can feel the tension between them. Annabeth crosses her arms over her chest speaking nothing.

As Percy reaches her, he kneels and brings out a small sea-green box with a blue ribbon (Has he become a magician?!)

"I am really sorry, Wise Girl!" He makes a puppy-dog face.

"Apology not accepted." Only Annabeth has the guts to resist Percy's cuteness at times. She turns to leave. But Percy clunches her wrist.

"Leave me, Percy!"

"If I say I won't." Percy retorts.

"Well, then, Mr King of Greece. Face the repercussions!" She steps on his feet and gets her hand free. Percy moans in pain. 

Annabeth tries to exit again. But The King has something else planned in his mind. He pulls her hair. Oh my! Now he is acting like a spoilt kid! This angers Annabeth. 

"You!" She chases him. Percy runs around the room, behind my bed, in front of the mirror and there, he goes inside the washroom. Poor Annabeth, her gown is not letting her run that fast. While pursuing him, her foot sprains and she whimper. 

"Wise Girl, just a little fast-" He spins to look at her. He tenses. He runs to her side to investigate and that's where he gets himself caught.

"Now you can't run from me!" The Queen of Greece pulls her husband's ear, painfully. "You are such a mess, Percy! You didn't bother to inform me that Greece was going to be attacked. I could have helped! It's my kingdom too. Do you even know how worried I got! I know you are notoriously unpunctual but this much careless! Not accepted! I -" Percy callously slips off Annabeth's grip making Zoe at my side giggle. She is very comfortably, sitting on my stomach. Well, I am enjoying it!

Perseus Jackson pulls his wife closer to his chest while she was complaining a lot. I am glad Piper is not like Annabeth or else I would have died already. Hey! What am I thinking! What has happened to me? Why am I thinking about her?