The First Meet

Jason's POV
I was getting bored with my work in my so-called big castle. The courtiers are literally stupid, they put all the responsibilities of handling a really big kingdom like Illéa on me, a seventeen-year-old. Well, they do help me but still.

Now, whenever I feel really restless and at the same time bored, I go out in the sunshine and take walk around my kingdom, not as a to-be-king but as a normal teenager.

I put on my black coloured jacket and a pair of jeans and yeah my black-rimmed glasses so that no one could recognise me.

I was strolling aimlessly and lost track of time as I walked through the kingdom. Nothing had changed much since I last visited. The same rich lifestyle of the people, same shops selling a wide range of steep items.

But, as I passed through a shop selling beautiful flowers, I saw a route going through the woods. I decided to explore.

As I came out of the woods, what I saw made my jaw drop. I had a village in my kingdom, and I don't even know that!!! Well, that's weird, totally weird!!

No sooner had I taken a few steps than I bumped into someone and I heard a dull thud as something from the person's hands plummeted. "Oh! I am really sorry. I was just-"
She knelt down and stared as her possession shattered into a thousand pieces as soon as it fell.

She was wearing a shabby dress that was torn from many places. Her choppy hair was braided.

She looked up at me with her desperate eyes and then only I realised how beautiful her eyes were, they seemed to change colour like a kaleidoscope. I didn't get a chance to say anything as she started shouting at me.
" You nasty, selfish person. Can't you see anything when you are walking, you broke a really important thing in my life. I have been spending day and night so that I can earn some money and you just spoilt everything. "

"Hey!! You can't just blame me for all this, you should also have been careful. And I have already apologized. It's my mistake, I agree but it's equally your fault too. "

" Oh so now it's my fault, everything in the universe is my fault and yeah I am the biggest mistake. Ok so sorry, so sorry, I spoilt your day." She said half shouting and within a minute, she was gone.

I stood there, processing what I had just heard. I used to think could understand the most complex stuff in the world, like maths, physics( well they are confusing for others, not for me). But I think I was wrong, I won't be able to understand women, they are the most complex creatures made by Gods and then I realised it. I was perplexed.