Samhain

A/N: Is this chapter probably going to  be horrible because I have writer's block? yes. Am I going to regret posting this? Probably. Anyways...  enjoy and I'm sorry!

for all of my innocent readers, here is a warning, and for my dirty minded ones, an exciting announcement.

THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT, IDK IF IT'S ANY GOOD, it goes from 0-10 real quick, BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, SKIP THE  *·*·*·*·*·*

···

Korgur Heves, the seventh year prefect, nodded at the teachers before turning back to the Slytherins. "Come now, the common room is waiting for us."

···

The Slytherins divided into three once they reached the dungeons.  Most of the upper years went into the Slytherin Lounge, loud  music blaring when they opened the door, but cutting off instantaneously once it was closed. 

The next group of Slytherins branched off to different cells and abandoned classrooms. Instantly, Harry could  feel the wards that were being pulled up and the ancient magic that was invoked as they started creating their rune circles  and offerings. 

The last group headed to the common room.

Harry slipped past a few Slytherins and turned to the most shadowed corner of the common room. He hissed softly at the wall, making sure no one saw him before slipping away and into the passageway that had just opened at his command.

He walked for a few meters before he reached a large and winding slide. Harry smiled slightly before conjuring a mattress and placing it at his feet. He jumped up  on the mattress and shouted in glee as the mattress tipped down. Harry balanced himself  and turned the mattress when needed, but apart from that, he just enjoyed the feeling of mattress surfing, the closest feeling a muggle would have to flying on a broom.

As he raced down the slide, Harry removed the masks and repressors he had placed on his magic throughout the day and reveled in how freeing it felt, having his magic dance around him,

When Harry finally reached flat ground, he vanished the mattress. He hummed softly as he walked across the Chamber of Secrets, as if it was any other place and he hadn't almost been killed there.

Harry smiled softly as he reached his destination. 

In the middle of the room, Mortem was calmly chalking a ritual rune circle with practiced precision. His magic -or was it just his sheer power?- was humming softly around him, making the chalk circles, triangles and lines glow ethereally. The dark yet comforting magyk was almost tangible and welcomed Harry as he quietly sat down beside his mate, instantly enveloping them both in a thick fog.

It was only when the circle was fully formed that Mortem allowed himself to look up. He gave Harry a smile that warmed him up inside and filled him with. pure happiness while also managing to practically melt him.

"Hi."

Harry launched himself at Mortem, bringing the deity into a tight hug. Mortem stumbled backwards slightly, not having expected the force, but quickly recovered and hugged Harry's waist, bringing him closer. After a few moments of the two enjoying the other's company, Harry finally stepped away.

"Come, everybody misses you, it's been too long since the last time you visited."  Mortem murmured quietly as he kneeled down at one end of the circle. Harry walked over to  the opposite side and extended his hands, linking them with Mortem's.

"And who's fault is it I haven't visited?" Harry teased.

Mortem rolled his eyes. "You can't blame me for wanting to keep you healthy and safe."