Firsts and Domesticity

As Harry began to close his eyes, he had two thoughts on his mind. The first, family; and the second Harry Potter is back.

···

Harry Potter was having an absolutely amazing time. His bond with his magic brothers had grown quite strong, and even though most of the time, Harry just heard weird baby noises through their link, it was quite comforting.

He had also gotten to meet Marvolo.

Instead of the snake faced old man, Marvolo's horcruxes stopped him from aging. He was in his mid or early 20's, after all, that was the averaged out age of his horcruxes, and he was sane, thank you very much. Marvolo wore glamours when in battle, and acted like a megalomaniac as to not be recognized in public.

Marvolo was also incredibly kind and gentle with Harry, as well as with all of the other children like Draco,  Neville, Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Daphne, and many others. Despite this, Harry could still see the slight, almost unnoticeable, craziness in his eyes, but that was to be expected after six horcruxes.

Harry got to hang out with all of the other babies, which while sometimes irritating, was quite funny. They all seemed to gravitate towards Harry, who exuded confidence and power, even as a few months old baby.

On the other hand, Harry also had to endure the meetings with  the Order. Baby Ronald was absolutely insufferable and Harry could see his family's strained smiled and angry eyes, which was emotionally taxing. At least, Harry got to spend time with Fred and George, who were quite funny, even at that age, if Harry did say so himself. It was also among the Order, that Harry first performed magic.

Ronald was annoying him. Again. Harry decided that he wanted to be with his mother. The problem was, he didn't know how to get to her and wasn't planning on crying anytime soon. He decided that it was about time he had his first bout of accidental magic, even though he was just 3 months old.

Harry screwed his eyes shut and tried to remember the strange feeling of Apparition. He heard a faint pop and he was suddenly surrounded by comforting arms. Mum. Harry snuggled himself into his mother, not noticing the shocked looks of everyone around him.

"D-did he j-just Apparate?" Arthur asked, bewildered.

"I think so." answered Lily, looking shocked at her son in her arms.

"This is amazing!" cheered Sirius, "We knew Harry was powerful, but Apparating at three months old is something else completely."

"Uh-huh" James muttered, still looking at Harry with wide eyes.

Harry ignored them and moved around a little, trying to get comfortable. He was finally perfect, but the was missing something. A blanket. Harry looked around and saw his blanky on a chair on the other side of the room. He levitated it towards him, to tired to care at the shocked faces around the room. He snached it out of the air and covered himself in it before closing his eyes.

Nobody noticed how Albus Dumbledore didn't seem too pleased about this at all.

Luckily, his first words where with the Dark. He wanted to get Draco's attention, and at that point, their bond hadn't developed enough.

"D-d-dwa-" curse his toddler tongue, "Dwa-dwaco!" Harry yelled. Draco, who responded to his name easily, snapped up and looked at Harry. The adults around the room stood silent and. stared at Harry.

"Damit," whispered Sirius, "couldn't he say Padfoot first?" Lily glared at him harshly before a smile broke her face.

Bellatrix, Alice, Narcissa, Lily, Andromeda, Pandora, Primrose (Pansy's mother), Maria (Blaise's mother), Teresa (Theo's Mother) and Renée (Daphne's mother) quickly surrounded him. They repeated words over and over at him, smiling and cooing.