Disco Fever

(A/N: When I use bi-monthly in the chapter, I mean twice a month, not every two months :) )

Also, if you can't tell, this chapter is completely crack and filler because I have no motivation, a shit ton of writer's block (I know I've had it forever, but please help, i'm struggling), and my school work load is much larger than what I had anticipated.

Because of this I have decided I will no longer stick to my uploading schedule and will instead just upload when I can or have a new chapter.

 I know this sucks, but please note that I am not abandoning this book, no matter how long it takes me to upload!!!

Once again, thank you to my beta: @Vi_NO5 :))

Now, for what you've all been waiting for... the new chapter!!!:

···

"Now, my dear twins, we wait." 

···

Despite the twins' and Neville's constant pestering, Harry didn't spring the prank until noon the next day. It was in the middle of lunch, which was perfect timing, and the ministry official was bound to show up any second. 

After the whole debacle at the end of the last school year, many parents had expressed their concerns to the board about the way Headmaster Dumbledore was handling their children's safety and education. That, added with 'Ron Weasley's Kings Cross to Whomping Willow Extravaganza' had pushed the board and the ministry to conduct bi monthly 'visits' to the school to make sure everything was in order and no... inherently dangerous activities occurred in the building. 

Which was why this was perfect timing. 

Harry wasn't entirely sure about which ministry official was coming to school, but he had heard from Draco, who had heard from Lucius, who had heard from Sirius, who had heard from Amelia, who had heard from Perkins, who heard from Mr. Weasley, who had heard from Tina McDonald, who had heard from someone working in the Department of Magical Education that Dolores Umbridge had been whispered about in a few of the meetings with the Minister. 

His sources were not the most reliable, but Harry hoped the rumours were correct. Despite how much he hated the woman, he could readily admit that when Dolores Umbridge wanted something, it was always done, and done well. 

She was ruthless, and with the previous stigma surrounding Dumbledore, a prank like this would probably send her over the edge; yes, Harry would enjoy this greatly. 

Right on time the doors to the Great Hall opened wide. 

In stormed a very pink and very toad like Dolores Umbridge, flanked by a small group of aurors. Harry grinned and discreetly turned to Draco. He nodded at the boy appreciatively and the blonde's eyes gleamed happily, even if the rest of his features didn't betray his emotions. 

"Ah, Dolores." Dumbledore greeted with false niceties. 

"Dumbledore." she replied curtly. The old man grimaced resignedly but quickly hid his facial expression in determination to not be deterred. He then turned to his students. 

"Children," the last few conversations died down at his commanding tone, "Madam Umbridge will be seen around school today conducting investigations around the school. If you see her, I ask you not to bother her or to ignore her entirely, as she needs to complete her job - which involves as little involvement with others as possible. If Madam Umbridge approaches you, make sure to remain cordial and answer any of her questions honestly." 

The words that came through his teeth were clearly forced and grudgingly said. 

The students then turned to Madam Umbridge. She gave them all a sickeningly sweet smile.