Diagon Alley

"Albus wants to see us in his office next Tuesday. With Harry."

···

Harry hadn't been paying attention to what was happening around him. It was now Wednesday the fourth of November, five days after the attack, and Harry was in his room in Black Manor. He was currently planning on how to find the Hallows and the Horcruxes. 

He knew that he could easily summon both the ring and the wand, after all, he was the 'Master of Death'. But he didn't want to call on the wand just yet, not until he was at the Dursleys at least. He knew that no wand would ever work for him as well as the Elder Wand would, so he would also have to find a way to disguise it from Dumbledore. He also didn't want to get the ring yet, not until he had other Horcruxes as well. Harry was relieved, though, that he didn't have to worry about the cloak. Remus had found it while searching Potter Manor for any heirlooms Lily or James had left behind for Harry.

As for the Horcruxes, Harry could be able to get them easily once at the Dursleys or at Hogwarts. The cup, locket, and ring, Harry could easily get.  He would have to wait until Hogwarts to get the diadem and the diary, but those would be easy as well. Nagini wasn't a horcrux yet, and the last horcrux was Harry, so he was confident that his plan to restore Marvolo as well as his sanity was going to be successful.

He had asked Mortem a while ago about the rituals, and had been promised assistance to ensure safety. Harry had also asked Mortem the reason that Tom Riddle had created his  horcruxes, and honestly, the answer he received made more sense than  any word he had ever heard come out of Albus Dumbledore's mouth.

Tom Marvolo Riddle was a handsome, talented, and ambitions person. He had  friends and was popular. He easily could achieve his goals. But Marvolo had a rational fear of Death, and departing too soon to accomplish his goals. Considering that he was living in between two wars,  Grindelwald's war in the Wizarding World and the World War in the muggle world, there was a very high possibility of him dying, whether it be of bombs or wands. As well as the fact that the 'light' would disagree with his plans and try to stop him by any means, with the lies that Albus Dumbledore had been spouting against any branch of magic that wasn't  up to his standard. It was a good back up plan, even though he hadn't taken the necessary precautions to ensure sanity upon revival.

That would only be created if you completed the correct rituals towards Vita, Tempus, and most importantly, Mortem. It seemed that Marvolo had forgotten about Tempus' ritual during his preparations, something the time god was not pleased about.

He was struck out of his thoughts when Sirius suddenly picked him up.

"Hey Pup,  wanna go to Diagon Alley today? We need to go to Gringotts for the reading of the wills and then to buy some things for you." the animagus told him. Harry nodded animatley, he hadn't been to Diagon yet, and no matter how many times Harry visited the alley, it still left him in awe.

Sirius chuckled at his godon's response and turned to Remus, who also shrugged, nodding.

Sirius took Harry upstairs and changed him into some robes while he also changed himself. Remus, who had recently been out, already had his robes on and was just waiting for them in the front hall. They all held hands before Harry once again felt the sucking feeling at the bottom of his spine. Harry felt the urge to cry at the feeling, but didn't let his baby instincts taint him as Sirius and Remus appeared in the middle of a very busy Diagon Alley.

As soon as people saw Sirius and Remus, they started gravitating towards them, trying to see the caretakers of their saviour. Murmurs started going around as they saw the smiling boy riding on his Godfather's shoulders, pulling at the black hair and giggling with his Uncle.