Vaults and Dumbledore

"As you can see, you two are the only available people to be here and read the wills. Now, to accept the magical guardianship, you must just sign here," he handed them a document, "and when you are ready, we can go retrieve the objects from the vaults."

···

Sirius and Remus quickly signed the papers, not wanting someone like Dumbledore to get Harry's guardianship. They then gestured to Griphook, who stood up and opened the door. They all climbed into the cart that was waiting for them and zoomed back to the main floor of the bank. They then climbed into another cart and zoomed into the excessively large tavern. As Harry looked around, he saw hundreds of other carts running past them. 

Griphook took them deeper than Harry had ever been before. It was much deeper than his trust vault, that was relatively new considering they became a trend recently, in the 1920's, and even deeper than Bellatrix's vault, neither the Blacks nor the Lestranges go as far back as the founding five.

The old mine cart rattled violently as they went deeper and into the oldest vaults. Finally, they came to an abrupt halt. They faced nine elegant golden doors with diamond detailing. Four menacing looking dragons proweld around, glaring viciously at the people in the cart. The goblin took out a strange looking instrument and started shaking it. The moment the dragons heard the tinikling, they backed down and shrouded themselves. Griphook continued to shake the instrument as he led the three males to one of the doors with a large number 3 was carved in.

Griphook then turned to Harry expectantly. Harry stood confused but then remembered something about some of the high security vaults in Gringotts. Harry levitated himself out of Remus' arms and then skipped up to the door. He held his hand firmly to the door and then let some of his magic seep out, feeding it.

Accepting the Potter family magicks, the door opened smoothly, revealing a huge room, probably twice the size of Hogwarts' great hall, filled with mountains upon mountains of gold, silver, and bronze. Ancient furniture and portraits patiently waited for their owners to come collect them and heirlooms and jewelry twinkled slightly in the unknown source of light that seemed to illuminate the room. Large bookcases filled the walls, rivaling even the Hogwarts library and many potions sat among the books. Chests littered the floor, filled with elegant robes and dresses and wands that had never been thrown away.

"Woah." Sirius murmured, "This would put the Black family fortune to shame." Remus, who was gaping at the room, not being able to speak, just nodded along.

Griphook gave them an amused smile, "Considering that the Potters are, at the very least, three times as rich as the Blacks, then yes. Also, considering the Black family was founded as an extension of the Potter family, that is understandable." Sirius just nodded along, still staring at the sheer amount of money before him.

(A/N: I know that in chapter one I made the Blacks richer, but the Blacks aren't a "founding" family, so just pretend that they aren't as rich and stuff.)

Griphook snapped his fingers and two bags seemed to appear and fill themselves with gold. They then floated in front of both Remus and Sirius expectantly. Remus stretched his hand and let the bag drop to his hand. Sirius looked warily at the floating bag but mirrored his husband. Griphook snapped his fingers once again and two large chests came flying towards Remus while another bag flew towards Sirius.

Remus opened one of the trunks at his feet and Harry saw it was filled with the books his mother had left him. Sirius, on the other hand, had taken out a toy sized motorcycle and a toy sized broom out of his bag and was staring at it, as if trying to figure out why he had them.

"They're under reducio spells." Griphook told him.

Sirius excitedly spilled the bag of 'toys' on the ground and pulled out his wand.