Shopping Adventures

(A/N: everybody in my fam has covid except me so now I have to stayed locked in my room for two weeks and barley come out. If any of you has any funny stories or shit or just wants to say hi, don't hesitate. Your guys' comments make my day and at the moment, take my boredom away so thank you :) anyways, enjoy!)

···

"What? Making bets on you is good pocket money. Besides you've got me on a winning streak, keep it up." Draco laughed, winking at him. This time Harry rolled his eyes so far back, he was afraid they would be stuck there, but he still laughed along.

···

Sirius, Remus and Harry apparated to the Leaky Cauldron. It was Tuesday morning, the day of Harry's eleventh birthday, and all of their friends and family had decided to go school shopping that day.

The three joined the much larger group and just waited for Fred and George. It didn't take long for them to spot three redheads making their way through the pub towards them. Both twins kissed their dad goodbye and went to sit by Harry, one at each side. Everybody tensed slightly as Arthur and Lucius exchanged glares but did nothing as they nodded at each other stiffly and Arthur walked away.

"Come along then," Lucius said, briskly standing up, "we wouldn't want to take too long." Everybody nodded and stood up as well, walking out of the Leaky Cauldron. As always, their group seemed to take a certain form. Harry in the middle with Luna, Fred, George, Draco and Neville around him, then Daphne, Blaise, Pansy, Tracy, and Theo, and in the outer circle, Lucius, Narcissa, Gran, Xeno, Pandora, Sirius, and Remus. They had started doing this a few years back, when they would get mobbed by hundreds at the sight of Harry, and decided that this would be both the easiest way to hide him and the safest for him as well. Of course, Remus and Sirius gave away their cover sometimes, considering they were Harry's guardians, but it was effective ninety percent of the time.

They quickly went to the apothecary and Flourish and Blotts, buying their potions supplies as well as all of their course material. They stopped inside of Quality Quidditch Supplies as most of the men ogled at the newest Nimbus.

"Rem, have you seen that handle? And the twigs! It must go so fast, we have to get it for Harry!" Sirius told him pleadingly. Remus himself looked slightly green at the thought of his two feet not being on the ground and shook his head.

"First years aren't allowed on brooms." he reminded his husband. Sirius just huffed and skipped away towards Neville, who was looking through the magazines.

"You are married to a child." Harry said, standing beside him.

Remus turned to face him, "Your godfather is a child." he corrected Harry.

Harry smiled slightly, "We both know we wouldn't want it any other way." Remus smiled and put an arm around Harry's shoulder, bringing him closer to his chest to hug him properly.

"Do you want anything?" Remus asked Harry. Harry just shook his head and continued to let his eyes roam the store, knowing that if his plan worked correctly, he would have a broom for free; not that money was a problem for him.

Fifteen minutes later, they left the store with multiple bags filled to the brim.

"We need to head to Madam Malkin's before the pet shops and Ollivander's." Narcissa told them, leading them through the crowd. They all followed her and stopped in front of the robe shop.

"We're a large group, so I think we should separate." Narcissa said, "Theo, Pansy, Tracy, Draco, and George, you can go with Lucius, Sirius, Mrs. Longbottom, and Xeno to the pet shops. Neville, Harry, Fred, Daphne and Luna, stay with the rest of us for Madam Malkin's. When we're done, we switch." Everybody agreed and they split.