Chapter 23

A/N: I realized that I accidentally put more stuff in this story than I originally planned, anyway I'm asking if you guys want me to make one or two more squeals for this featuring Harry's sixth and seventh year since I'm doing his fifth year in this one.

In the morning Molly began to make breakfast, by the time it was almost done her husband was the first to arrive in the kitchen, then it was Remus. It seemed like Sirius was going to get Harry, Fred, and George, a few minutes later the four arrived. While everyone ate she watched the three teens and noticed that they looked uncomfortable, in her opinion it was a good thing and it meant that they wouldn't be doing anything inappropriate. After Arthur left and Remus, Sirius, Fred, George, and Harry went to the drawing-room, Molly went to the living room to read, as she read she kept thinking about Harry, Fred, and George. Molly didn't have a problem with their relationship, but it wasn't what she had thought would happen, she thought Fred and George would end up with two nice girls and Harry would end up with Ginny. She hadn't planned Fred and George dating the same person.....that person being Harry, she didn't know how to deal with it. What she could deal with was what Harry, Fred, and George could and couldn't do, Molly knew none of the boys could get pregnant and she didn't see Fred and George leaving Harry anytime soon or if every but it was the principal behind it. Molly knew Fred and George were old enough for that but Harry wasn't and all of them were still in school, and while she didn't regret any of her decisions during her life, she didn't want them making the same choices she did or Arthur did. During lunch, Molly noticed that Harry, Fred, and George were still uncomfortable, she hoped it was because Sirius and Remus were keeping a very close eye on them but she had a feeling they were now letting the boys do what they want. After lunch, Molly decided to clean some, again she thought about Harry, Fred, and George as she cleaned. While Molly wasn't regretting how she was handling the boy's relationship, she was afraid that Fred and George would move out as soon as they graduated. Then again Harry was going to be here so they most likely wouldn't leave, but she knew it would only be for Harry's sake and not her's, she was afraid her boys including Harry was distancing themselves from her but it seems like it was already starting to happen. By the time dinner was done, Arthur was home and during dinner Molly kept a close eye on Fred, George, and Harry when it was time for them to go to bed she noticed that they always looked extremely happy about it.