Chapter 33

When Harry woke up, he found that he had somehow managed to get George onto his back then Harry climbed had climbed on top of him, his legs straddling George's waist while that top half of Harry laid against George's chest. Harry sighed and tried to roll off George but hands on his upper thighs stopped him, Harry looked up at George's face and saw that he was awake.

 "Why are you on top of me Harry?"  George asked.

 "Sorry, I woke up like this I think I moved us around until I was on top of you." Harry answered.

 "Hmm, alright." George said.

 "George, I want to start calling you and Fred daddy outside of the  bedroom." Harry said.

George's eyes widened in surprise but the expression didn't last long before George woke Fred up.

 "What's wrong George?" Fred asked.

 "Guess what Harry just told me?" George asked.

Fred opened his eyes to look at his brother and Harry.

 "What?" Fred asked.

 "I want to start calling you and George daddy outside of the bedroom." Harry answered.

 "Are you sure about that Harry?" Fred asked.

 "Yeah." Harry answered.

 "If you really mean it, then call us daddy during breakfast." George said.

 "Can you help me?" Harry asked.

 "Sure baby boy." George answered.

 "Let's get dressed and go downstairs." Fred said.

The three teens got dressed and after taking down all the wards on their door, they left for the kitchen, when they got down there Sirius, Molly, and Arthur was there, and when Harry saw Sirius he blushed and looked at the ground.

 "Everything alright pup?" Sirius asked.

 "Yeah." Harry answered.

 "Come on baby, let's eat." Fred and George said.

Fred and George led Harry over to the table, while they ate every once in a while Fred or George would quickly put their fork in Harry's mouth, they noticed that the action annoyed Molly and Arthur while Sirius only raised an eyebrow questioningly.

 "Baby boy, remember what you said this morning?" George asked.

 "We're even trying to help you." Fred added.

 "Daddy." Harry whispered.

Harry, Fred, and George glanced around the table to see the other's reaction, Sirius was coughing while Molly and Arthur looked extremely mad.

 "Are you alright Sirius?" Harry asked.

 "I'm fine, you just surprised me is all." Sirius answered.

 "You're such a good boy Harry, can you say it again?' George asked.

 "No, he will not be saying it again." Arthur said.

 "You don't have a say in this." Fred replied.

 "Call us that again baby, there will be a reward for you if you do." George said.

 "Don't you dare." Molly said.

 "You don't have a say in this either." Fred replied.

 "And I agree with them." Sirius said.

"Daddy." Harry said.

Harry hid his face in Fred's shirt, Fred smiled and threaded his fingers through Harry's hair.

 "Good job baby boy." George said.

 "Now show your face so we can give you your reward." Fred said.

Harry looked up and Fred gave him a quick kiss, then George turned him around so he could give Harry a quick kiss too.

 "Harry, Fred, George let's go to the library." Sirius said.

Harry, Fred, and George left the kitchen and went to the library.

 "It seems like you've decided to take it out of the bedroom." Sirius commented.

 "Yeah, we have." Harry said.

 "How much do you plan on showing?" Sirius asked.

 "For the most part you'll only see what you've already saw, we might go a little further when we get more comfortable do this in public." Fred answered.

 "Will you be taking this outside the house?" Sirius asked.

 "No, the entire world doesn't need to know what's going on in well........Harry's love life." George answered.

 "I can already see those headlines, none of it will be accurate, and knowing my luck with the Daily Prophet, the article will be written by Rita Skeeter." Harry said.

 "I'm sorry pup." Sirius apologized.

 "It's alright, besides unless somebody here decides to start talking about what Fred, George, and I do inside to the public, then the public shouldn't know bout it." Harry said.

 "Fair enough, well let's get to work." Sirius replied.

For the rest of the day Harry, Fred, and George practiced the dark arts, when it was time for dinner Harry, Fred, and George decided they would be nice and at least for tonight not tease each other in front of Molly and Arthur. After dinner, Sirius led Harry, Fred, and George back to their room, and the three teens decided they were too tired to do anything tonight so Fred only spelled the door locked and they went to bed.